Chapter 8: Memory

Foxy waited outside while Bonnie and Chica tried to fix her inside and patch up the wound. Foxy twiddled his hook and fingers nervously, letting pity, sorrow, and carelessness get to him. It wasn't long before Bonnie peeked his head out of the door.
"Foxy... she's ready..." He quietly said. Foxy looked up at Bonnie and got up. He walked into the room and looked at Mangle, sitting on the table. He gave a warm smile to her, ran over to her and hugged her.
"I thought I lost you..." He said. Mangle let the hug go and looked at Foxy strangely.
"Excuse me...? Who are you?" She asked. Foxy looked at her.
"Love, it be me, Foxy. Ye remember, right?" He looked at Mangle, then Bonnie and Chica.
"R-right...?" He stated to choke up tears. Bonnie looked at Foxy sorrowfully and frowned.
"The outside body was easy to fix but... her memory card was quite difficult..." Bonnie explained softly. Foxy started to cry.
"No, no, no... t'is can't be... it just can't! Please remember! Please!" He shook Mangle as Chica tried to get him off her.
"Foxy stop! You're scaring her!" She told him. Foxy stopped and calmed down a bit.
"It was just part of her long term memory card, she's fine." Chica said.
"Listen Foxy, just because her actual card is broken, doesn't mean her memories with you aren't in her heart. She loves you still, it's just deep down and a bit broken. Just... give her some time." Chica said. Foxy nodded and headed out the door, his sorrow trailing him like chains, following his every step.

Foxy climbed up to the letter to the roof, only to be greeted with the beautiful night sky. Something else caught Foxy's eye, too. There was a figure on the roof, a curvy figure of a woman. Foxy climbed up and walked over. He sat right next to the figure. It was her, looking at the night sky, her eyes matching the twinkling stars.
"It's quite beautiful out here, you know." She said. Foxy looked at her.
"Yes, indeed it is." He replied softly. There was a silence between the confused lovers, the stars glimmering up above. Foxy then took his eyes off the stars in the sky and put them on the star next to him. He breathed a little heavier, and then looked up at the sky again.
"Do ye even remember me at all...?" He asked quietly. Mangle looked at him, then put her head down in sorrow.
"I'm sorry, mister pirate sir, I wish I did, but alas, I don't." She said. Foxy slowly slipped his hand on hers.
"Do ye remember this...?" He said, right before getting close to Mangle, pulling her in, and kissing her right underneath the blue moonlight. Mangle was shocked at first but then started to kiss back. Foxy then let go of the kiss and her soft lips. He blushed and turned away from her.
"Pardon me fer me rudeness but, ye needed t'at, I needed t'at, memory or not, I will still and always love ye." He said. Mangle looked at him and then giggled.
"Then we better get sailing, Captain Foxy." She said. Foxy perked up and turned around. They both smiled and hugged each other. The two embraced in each other's arms tightly.
"I love you, Captain."
"I love ye too, lass."

Foxy & Mangle: The Adventure Begins, A Forever, 'till the end of time sequelजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें