Chapter 5: Interruption

Foxy carried Mangle inside the cove, and put her down when they reached a wooden door at the far end of the cove. He grinned at his and took out a pair of keys. He took the keys and jiggled them inside the doorknob until they heard a click. Foxy then opened the door and flickered on the lights. Inside was a small room. It had an antique desk, a king sized bed, and the whole room was lit by candles and gaslight lamps. Mangle gasped slightly and walked in.
"What is this...?" She asked. Foxy chuckled.
"A lil' somethin' fer just t' two of us..." He nervously put his hand and hook inside his pockets. Mangle sat on the bed and straightened her white dress. Foxy looked at the door and locked it quickly, so no one would walk in on their... love session.
He walked over to Mangle and sat down right next to her.
"Foxy... this... this is amazing... I don't even know how to describe it in words..." She said.
"Well, 'tis just fer ye and I, no one else, some nice, quiet, alone ti-" Before Foxy could finish his sentence, there was a knock on the door. Foxy got up and walked over to the door. He unlocked it and opened it only to see Bonnie at the door with a present box.
"Uh... hi Foxy! I wanted to uhm, give you this because you are an awesome friend and yeah!" He said. Foxy just smiled.
"Thank ye, kind lad. But Uh, I be kinda busy right now so... Uh, have a good night." He said, closing the door on Bonnie. Foxy locked the door and turned on his heals to see Mangle. He walked over to her, sat on the bed, got really close to her, and hugged her from behind. He started kissing her neck, going down slowly. Right about when he got to her chest, there was another knock at the door. He rolled his eyes and groaned. Foxy got up once more, went to the door, unlocked it, and opened it up. Freddy was standing there. Foxy huffed.
"What do ye want Fre- I mean, boss." Freddy crossed his arms and huffed.
"I just came to tell you that safe se-" Foxy then slammed the door in Freddy's face with no problem. Foxy was not in the mood for any bullshittery tonight.
"Goodbye, Freddy." He muttered from outside the door. He then locked it again, walked over and got back on the bed with Mangle.
"I swear, if one more person knocks on this fucking door one more time..." Foxy grumbled while tracing his hand (and hook) down Mangle's waist. He calmed down and started to play with the strings on Mangle's back part of the dress, finally getting them loose and undone. Foxy got in the mood again and grinned. He then started to take off her dress, carelessly tossing it on the floor. Right after Foxy got his coat and shirt off, there was ironically another knock at the door. Mangle looked at Foxy.
"Do you want me to get it...?" She asked. Foxy took a deep breath and shook his head.
"No. Yer t' bride, yer t' lady, I be t' man. I get t' door." He stood up, walked over to the door, unlocked it, and opened it up. Bonbon was standing there smiling, with two pieces of cake in his hand.
"Hey Foxy! I wanted to give you this cake left over from the party! Gee golly, you missed so much! We partied so hard! In fact, that party is still going on-" Foxy interrupted Bonbon.
"Bon, it be very nice of ye t' give me cake, but unfortunately, Mangle and I are tryin' t' have our /own/ separate party in here, okay? Could ye just leave us alone, please? I promise I'll take t' cake, just please don't bother us. At all. During t' night. Even if thar be strange noises comin' from t'is room." Foxy took a deep breath. Bonbon smiled and nodded. He handed Foxy the piece of cake.
"Well okay then! You guys have fun! Oh and Uh, Mangle is one lucky girl... nice abs." He giggled. Foxy nodded awkwardly and watched Bonbon run down the hall and wave goodbye. Foxy waved back and shut the door. He locked it again, got on the bed with Mangle, and continued what he was doing before. He undressed to both of them until they were in their under garments. No one could interrupt them now. They were too far into this. Foxy trailed his lips up Mangle's neck and onto her lips. They started this make out session some how, neither of them wanted it to end. But then, finally, you guessed it, there was a knock on the door. Foxy let go of the very romantic kiss and became very angry. He stomped over to the door, unlocked it, and opened the door.
"WHAT DO YE WANT NOW?! CAN'T YE SEE I BE TRYIN' T' GET LAID HERE?!" He yelled. Foxy then calmed down and saw who was there. It was the small BB and JJ, now both in tears of fear. They were holding balloons that said, "Just married" and a basket of flowers. Foxy stared at them for a couple seconds then nervously chuckled.
"Uh... hey guys... heh heh..." BB and JJ looked at Foxy in horror and ran away crying. Foxy then closed the door and sighed. He didn't even bother locking it, knowing that someone is surely is going to knock any second now. Foxy then dragged himself to the bed with Mangle and facepalmed himself on the pillow. After that, he made some weird inhuman grunting and sighing noises. Mangle pet Foxy on the back with sympathy and kissed him on the cheek.
"We could still do it, ya know..." She said. Foxy then looked up at her with joy.
"We can?" Mangle nodded.
"Of course we can, my big pirate man~" She said, scooping Foxy up in her arms, making a kiss that would last the whole night.