Chapter 15: To take care of a child

Foxy slowly rocked the small cradle that held his newborn son, Dexter. He softly sang his pirate song, making Dexter sleep softly and his breathing calmer. Sometimes his pacifier would fall out but Foxy would always manage to put it back in his mouth. Just then, Dexter fluttered open his eyes. He yawned and looked at Foxy with big eyes. Foxy grinned at Dexter.
"Oi, ye be up now... did ye have a good nap?" Foxy whispered to the infant. Dexter just smiled and attempted to lift himself off his back. Foxy chuckled and picked Dexter up. He cradled him and Dexter just giggled and smiled. Dexter's smile then faded. His face scrunched up and he started to cry. Foxy frowned and tried to calm him down.
"Shh... don't cry, lad. Is t'ere anythin' I can do fer ye? Can I get ye a sodie pop? Sing ye a sea shanty?" Foxy asked, giving Dexter a warming smile. Foxy then sniffed the air and plugged his nose.
"Or I can get ye a diaper change..." He mumbled. Foxy picked Dexter up and laid him down on the table. He got a fresh diaper and changed Dexter into that one, throwing the dirty one away.
"There." He said. Dexter's baby crying subsided a bit, but didn't stop. Foxy then sighed and smiled. He cupped his hand and hook over his face and got closer to Dexter. He then opened it up and shouted, "Peek-A-Boo!". Dexter's crying stopped a bit more but there were still tears coming down the sides of his face. Foxy did this repeatedly and Dexter started to giggle. He picked Dexter up, sat down, put him on his lap and started bouncing him up and down. Dexter started to laugh and squeal.
"Who be daddy's lil' pirate? Ye be daddy's lil' pirate!" Foxy said. "Sometimes, t' waters are smooth..." He said, slowing down the bouncing. "Or sometimes t'ey be rough!!" He said, making the bouncing a bit faster. "Aye lad! Look out fer t' cracken! He's gonna sink our ship!!" Foxy yelled. Dexter smiled and clapped his hands in joy, saying babbled nonsense that no one could make out to be. Foxy put Dexter in his arms, lightly tossing him in the air. After a few tosses, he stopped and wrapped Dexter in his arms.
"I guess ye be a good co-member. Maybe ye can join Foxy's pirate crew..." He said. Dexter gripped Foxy's coat and tried to hug back. After a couple seconds, he started to cry again. Foxy hushed Dexter and stroked his pink hair.
"Maybe he be hungry..." Foxy thought. He picked up Dexter and walked out of the cove to get his bottle. Bonnie was sitting at a table with Bonbon playing chess.
"Ah ha! King Bonbon never fails!" He said. Bonnie just grinned and rolled his eyes.
"At least let me win, I'm the married man."  Bonnie retorted. Bonbon looked over at Bonnie's shoulder.
"Speaking of married men." He said, his attention focusing on Foxy. Bonnie turned around.
"Hey dude." He said, waving. Foxy just smiled and sat down at the table.
"'Ey lads." He said. Bonbon noticed the crying Dexter and his happy expression quickly changed.
"Oh noes! You cutie pie baby!" He said. He quickly grasped the crying Dexter and started to cradle him.
"You poor thing! Oh my!" Bonbon exclaimed in his girliest voice. He looked at Dexter and examined him for a minute. Bonbon then gave Dexter back to Foxy and ran into the kitchen. He came back with a baby bottle and put it in Dexter's mouth. Dexter instantly stopped crying and sucked on the bottle. Foxy looked at Dexter, shocked and made a "hhhhhhhhuh" sound. He put Dexter down on the floor and started talking to Bonnie and Bonbon.
"So how's being a daddy pirate?" Asked Bonnie. Foxy grinned and rolled his eyes.
"It be good. Thar be ups and downs here and there but other than that, it be great." The guys chuckled and continued taking. Dexter looked up at Foxy then started to crawl away out of boredom. Not being able to walk, he crawled across the dining area and down the west hall. He looked the colorful posters of his uncles, aunt, and father. They all said "Celebrate!" on them, with confetti or the Fazbear family saying, "It's Me!". Dexter finally reached the end of the hall, only to lead to an open door with a very dim light inside. He crawled in, curious to see what lied in the mysterious room. The first thing he saw was a man sitting in an old chair, his face concentrating on a tablet of some sort in his hands. He looked focused, almost panicky, as if he didn't know whether to feel scared or serious. Dexter crawled under the desk and started to play with some of the wires. He picked up a green one and began to teethe down on it. When he chewed on it, the power cut on the tablet.
"Huh? What the hell? Damn piece of crap..." The man mumbled. Dexter giggled at the man's comment, which caught the man's attention.
"W-who's there? I'm not afraid of you stupid animatronics!" The man yelled. Dexter crawled out from under the desk and plopped himself right in front of the man. The man stared at Dexter for a minute then picked him up.
"Hey... you're not a scary animatronic..." He said. "Just a baby. But what's a baby doing here...?" He held Dexter then put him down. Suddenly, he were heavy footprints racing down the hall. The man quickly recognized the footprints and slammed the door. Then there was knocking. The man flickered the light only to see an unhappy Foxy standing at the window. He looked at the man, then at Dexter, who was playing with Carl the cupcake.
"Mikey lad, can I get me son? Please?" Mike hesitated at first, put the gradually hit the "door" button. Foxy stepped in and picked up Dexter. He walked out, only lastly saying something to Mike.
"Thank ye, Mikey."
"Anytime, Foxy." Mike said, turning the cams back on. He watched Foxy walk down the hall with his son, talking to him along the way. Mike smiled.
"How cute... another animatronic..." Mike said, opening a can of beer and taking a sip, only to realize what he just said and spit it out.
"Wait, ONE MORE ANIMATRONIC?!"