Chapter 20: How to *sucessfully* kidnap a child

Mangle put the little boy down, as his cry had subsided from the nightmare he had just woke up to. Mangle sat down in a rocking chair near the crib by the twin babies, rocking the chair slowly. Mangle decided to stay in the room just in case one of the twins had a mishap or a nightmare again.
But no big deal, right?
Mangle hummed quietly to herself, making sure not to wake one of the babies. It slowly became something nice, the mother vixen falling asleep herself.
Little did she know, she was not alone...

The curtains swept open quietly, something coming in with an uneasy feeling. It stepped into the small but roomy cove within an instance. It crept past the sleeping mother and stood beside the crib, silently stalking, staring. It looked at the twins, then proceeded to pick one of them up, putting her over his shoulder. Then, just as he was about to pick the other twin up, the boy fluttered open his eyes and looked straight at the thing. Dexter felt the tears coming to his face and started to cry. The crying woke Mangle up, startling her and looking over at him. Her eyes flung open wide as she screamed. The thing swiftly picked both of the twins and started to head out of a small window inside the cove. Mangle darted towards the thing, trying to get the twins out of it's grasp. She screamed for Foxy and ran for the babies. Foxy burst in the room and looked straight at the thing, who looked right back with piercing yellow eyes. Foxy growled, got on all fours and pounced on the thing, clawing and biting it. It got off Foxy and ran for the window. It leaped through the window and ran down the street.

"H-how can this happen...?" Mangle questioned to herself, falling to her knees and sobbing hard. Foxy walked over and comforted the poor mother, who just cried.

All of a sudden, there was a baby giggle heard.

Mangle looked around and spotted the pink haired baby boy with rosy cheeks, playing with the Pirate Cove curtains happily. Mangle gasped in joy and fear at the same time, rushing over and hugging him. She picked him up and embraced him in her arms, making sure not to ever let him go in that moment. Foxy smiled a bit, then looked out the window. His slight smile fades as he sighed with grief over the loss of his daughter.
"We... we lost 'er Mangs... she was such a pearl..." He felt tears coming down his face. Mangle walked over and hugged Foxy from behind.
"Well, if we're going to find her, we better get a move on. Adventure awaits us, Captain Foxy." She lightly kissed him on the cheek as he smiled and blushed a bit.
"Yer right. Adventure does await." Foxy picked up Dexter and put him in his coat, then taking Mangle's hand and heading out of the cove to find their baby girl.

"Are you sure his is the one?"

"Yes, I'm positive."

"I hope you're right."

"When would I be wrong? I've been to this place for 30 years. I've seen all those Toys and Withered and plausible objects that go through, they've all been here, and she ain't no Toy, oh ho ho ho... she's got her father's genes the most. I can tell."

"Well... you're not wrong with that one. I hate this place... I can still smell the blood inside me. It smell like purple. Well, if purple had a scent."

"I don't think it is. Who cares, all that matters is that we have her."

"What should we do with her?"

"Oh yes... I know exactly what to do with her..."