Chapter 13: Chica's big day

The big day finally arrived for Chica and Bonnie. After lots of cake testing, suit fitting, and hours of decorations, the wedding was finally set. The foxes sat next to the Freddies, and  Bonbon sat on the left of Fred and Chickadee sat next to JJ, who on her right side was BB. BB sat on the left side of Mangle. This was a private wedding, no strangers or customers, just the way Bonnie and Chica liked it. Golden Freddy did the vows for Bonnie and Chica's wedding like he did for Mangle and Foxy's wedding. Mangle patted her tummy and smiled. Foxy put his arm around her and gave her a warm smile back.
*flashback*
Mangle and Foxy looked at the chalkboard.
"One more month to go." Foxy stated, putting and hand on Mangle's stomach. Mangle nodded as she kissed Foxy light on the cheek and held his hand in great trust.
*end of flashback*
Chica and Bonnie's vows took a while to do, Chica stating she loved Bonnie and Bonnie saying the same, vice versa. BB looked at JJ, then Bonnie and Chica. He looked around the room out do boredom.
"I've already been through this... Mangle and Foxy's wedding was at least decently entertaining. But this, this is just crap. Goldie is rambling on and on and on about how Chica and Bonnie love each other..." BB sort of rolled his eyes in displease, then looked at JJ who seemed just as bored. BB leaned over to her shoulder and whispered in her ear.
"Psst. JJ. Do you want to get the hell out of here?" JJ smiled and nodded, slipping under her seat. BB did the same, and started to slip away. They would've gotten away, but then BB felt something pull on his shirt. It was Chickadee.
"Get back here." She angrily whispered, though still in calm tone. She also grabbed JJ's dress and sat them down. She looked at both robotic children.
"Please at least /try/ to behave and pay attention, my sister is getting married." She whispered. BB rolled his eyes again and Chickadee lightly smacked him up the head. Before he could say "ow", she covered his mouth. She let go and BB did what he was told and started to pay attention again. But alas, it got boring again. He looked over at Mangle on his side and tapped on her shoulder. She turned around to BB's side.
"Yes BB?" She whispered.
"Is there really a baby inside there?" He asked, pointing to her rather large tummy. Mangle smiled and nodded.
"Oh." BB said. He still looked at Mangle, who was paying attention to Bonnie and Chica. But all of a sudden, her smile faded. Her face turned a bit pale, and she put a couple fingers over her mouth. BB stared at Mangle in suspicion. He then reached over to Chickadee and tapped her on the shoulder. Chickadee swished her head around and looked at BB with an annoyed expression.
"What now?" She angrily whispered. BB pointed to the nauseous looking Mangle.
"Is she okay...? She doesn't look well, Miss Chickadee." Chickadee looked over at Mangle and quickly grasped worried expression.
"Uh oh..." She said under her breath. Chickadee looked over at BB again and assured him Mangle's gonna be okay and she's just a bit sick. BB nodded and focused on the last part of the wedding. It was almost over.
"Chica the Chicken... do you take this rabbit-" Bonnie interrupted Goldie.
"BUNNY." Goldie rolled his eyes and continued.
"-bunny... in marriage?" He huffed. Chica smiled brightly.
"Yes." Goldie looked over at Bonnie.
"Bonnie Bunny, do you take this chicken in marriage?" Bonnie nodded.
"Yes." Bonnie said. Goldie stepped back, leaving space for the two.
"You may kiss the bride." He said. Bonnie came closer to Chica and kissed her right on the lips. Everyone clapped and whistled, the whistler definitely being Foxy cheering on his best friend. Bonnie and Chica walked down the isle, white cheap confetti flying everywhere. Of course some of the confetti getting in Bonnie's mouth, then he laughing it off.

The party commenced quickly, everyone having a great time. There were a few tables set up, one for the groom and bride, one for the Freddies, one for Bonbon and Chickadee, and one for the Foxes. Bonnie talked with Chica and complimented her, being a very flirtacious groom. The Freddies at the other table arguing and arm wrestling, still trying to see who is better. Bonbon and Chickadee talked about various things while enjoying a nice drink while the Foxes talked about the baby. Foxy had a wine glass in his hand, sipping carefully trying not to get drunk. This was Bonnie's wedding, he should be the one getting drunk, not Foxy. Foxy looked at his wine glass, then Mangle.
"Ye want some, Mangs?" He asked her. Mangle shook her head. Foxy raised an eyebrow. Mangle became a bit pale and started sweating. Foxy looked at her urgently and kneeled down by her side.
"Mangs, are ye okay?" He asked in a worried tone. Mangle nodded.
"I'm fine, Foxy. Just a bit more nauseous than usual." Foxy rubbed her back and hugged her.
"Oh Mangle..." He comforted her. "I promise I wasn't leave Yer sid-" Just then, Chica and Bonnie called for cake. Foxy looked up at the people crowding the table with the delicious cake and started to water from his mouth. He shook his head and looked back at Mangle.
"No cake, no distractions. I need t' take care of ye. It be what good husbands do." He said. Mangle slightly smiled and held Foxy's hand.
"Foxy, there's no need to take care of me. I am totally fine." Mangle grinned.
"I mean, come on, it's not like the baby is coming n-" Mangle stopped her sentence as she felt a warm liquid run down her leg. Mangle held her stomach and her eyes widened. She looked at a very worried Foxy and breathed heavy.
"Foxy," She said.

"It's coming. Now."