Chapter 6: Married life

Foxy slowly woke up, his room being dark, and the bed being empty. The room was cold, well, maybe because the fact Foxy was wearing literally nothing. He looked over to his side, only to see Mangle not there.
"She must've got up already." He thought. Foxy stood up out of the bed and put his clothes on. He wore a nice Captain's coat and pirate wear. As soon as Foxy left the bedroom, an aroma of something absolutely wonderful hit Foxy right in the face. He then right in front of him was Mangle at a small foldable table with a tablecloth. On the table was all sorts of food, and even drinks too. The table was set up for two, Mangle sitting at one end, Foxy obviously having to sit at the other.
"Good morning, dear!" She said, sweetly. Still shocked, he sat down in the empty chair across from her and just stared at her.
"How... just, how-" Foxy seemed to stumbled over his words. Mangle just smiled and got up.
"I cooked it in the kitchen, dear. I hope you didn't mind if I cooked you breakfast." She walked over to Foxy and kissed him on the cheek.
"But why?" He asked.
"Because I love you. And you deserve all the nice things." She chuckled. "Now dig in before it gets cold." Mangle took her plate and walked out of the cove. Foxy just looked at his food.
"Heh, it's probably horribleOH MY GOD THIS IS DELICIOUS." He said as he took a couple more bites. At this point, he was just shoving his food down. He was going to take another bite, but then just realized he's now eating air.
"Damnit." He said, looking down at the empty plate. Foxy put down his fork and went out of the cove to put the plate in the kitchen. He put the plate gently in the kitchen sink and started back to the cove. Mangle was there, and she was cleaning he cove floors. Foxy was surprised by this.
"Mangs... what are ye doin'?" He asked. Mangle looked up at him.
"Oh! I'm cleaning the dirty floors!" Foxy walked over to her and stopped her.
"Mangs, can we talk fer a minute?" He asked. Mangle nodded and smiled. She put down the broom and looked at Foxy.
"Yes dear?" She asked. Foxy took a deep breath.
"Look Mangs, why are ye doin' all t'is? Cleanin' t' floors, makin' me breakfast, callin' me "dear", somethin' just isn't right." He said. Mangle frowned.
"Well, I am your wife now... your mate... and I would risk anything for you. And if you don't feel the same, I will still feel this way towards you." She hugged Foxy, only to a whisper.
"I just can't lose you, okay?" Foxy looked down at her and hugged her back.
"Mangs, I love ye too but, ye need t' stop doin' me chores. T'ose are me jobs." He grinned. Mangle smiled.
"Okay my big pirate man." She said as she ruffled his hair.

(A/N:
Hey guys...
Sorry for not updating and the small chappie...
No but really, I'm trying to save time because this is actually working up to something huge and I don't know about you, but I'm excited.)