Chapter 22: Freddy Fazbear's Series of Unfortunate Events

It was a rainy Sunday, and the pizzeria was closed, like it always is on Sunday. It has been pouring for the last week, everyday the same, just rain.
Foxy was sitting at the table in the cove, reading the Sunday paper while smoking a cigar. It was completely silent, that is until he heard footsteps walk into the dining area accompanied murmuring. Now, Foxy wasn't really one for snooping on other people but, this murmuring was not just any people talking, it was his friends, Bonnie and Chica.
"I... I don't know what went wrong..." Said a female voice supposedly Chica. Foxy got a bit interested and got up, peeking out of the curtains only slightly.

There, was Bonnie and Chica, sitting on the stage, talking to each other. Bonnie was hugging Chica and Chica was just sobbing her eyes out, weakly saying things like, "What did I do wrong?" or "I don't know what happened" over and over, repeatedly. Bonnie put a hand on Chica's stomach and started to cry himself, replying to her weepy statements saying, "I... I don't know either" or "It's not your fault, I should've been more careful".

Foxy's heart sank as he put the puzzle pieces together.
"No... this can't be..." He thought. "This is too untrue... they didn't have... the baby isn't..." Foxy thought up something terrible as he put his hand over his mouth. Tears started to trickle down his face as he thought of even just the idea of it. He shut the curtains back in the cove as he sat back down at the table.

Foxy looked on his right, only to see his cigar on fire, which had caught to his sleeve. Foxy's eyes widened as he screamed, now seeing that he was indeed on fire and he needed to put that fire out. Foxy grabbed the nearest thing of water, which in fact was a nice glass vase that Mangle had found in the backroom. Foxy put out the fire on his burning shirt and ran over quickly to put out the fire on the cigar. Once the fire was put out, Foxy sighed in relief and sat back down, reading the paper.

Just then, Mangle walked in with Dexter and Scarlett, both twins holding hands with their mother.
"Good evening, Foxy." She smiled. Foxy looked up and smiled back.
"Ahoy Mangs." He then looked down at the twins and waved to them too. "Hi thar, cuties." Foxy made a silly face at them as Dexter let go of Mangle's hand and rushed over to Foxy.
"Duddy!" He yelled. Foxy reached down and picked up Dexter, sitting the baby boy on his lap.
"Well ahoy thar, lad!" He ruffled Dexter's hair as the happy little boy giggled. Foxy smiled and put him down, sitting Dexter on the floor. Dexter then took up his tiny hands and got on two feet, balancing himself. Both parents gasped as the little boy started to walk towards Mangle.
One, two, three, that's how many steps he took before tripping and falling flat on his face. Mangle said an "uh oh" before helping him up and seeing that Dexter was now crying. Mangle picked him up to make sure he was alright. Mangle was making all sorts of funny noises to calm Dexter down or at least make him laugh. Mangle was making these noises right up until she became silent and her eyes widened a bit. Foxy looked at her in a concerning way.
"What happened?" He asked, walking over to Mangle and Dexter. Mangle opened up Dexter's mouth to show Foxy that Dexter had a tooth growing in. And boy, was it sharp. Foxy reached in his son's mouth and poked at the tooth with his hook, being careful not to hurt him.
"Well I'll be damned..." He muttered. Mangle looked at him.
"Like father, like son, like mother, like daughter." She said. Foxy looked at her and chuckled a bit.
"Yep. It sure is." Foxy's frowned suddenly turned into a frown. Mangle looked at him and her smile faded too. They both looked at Dexter in worry and Mangle held him up.
"I'm sure he'll be fine. He'll learn to control it." Mangle said. Foxy nodded slowly.
"Let's hope..." Mangle sighed and examined Dexter's scraped face.
"In gonna go patch this little pirate up, okay? Com'on Scar, let's go! Come with mommy!" She took the baby girl's hand as they walked out of the cove, leaving Foxy behind to actually read the paper.

Foxy had read just one sentence before being disrupted again by certain noises outside the cove. He huffed and rolled his eyes, putting down his paper to go see what was the problem /this/ time. He walked out, only to see a distressed Freddy and Rocky, whom was trying to calm him down.
"How did they find out? I just..." Freddy pondered while running his fingers through his hair.
"Maybe it was the horrid SMELL coming from us?!" Rocky almost shouted. She took a deep breath.
"What happened?" Asked Foxy. "Is everything alright?" Freddy turned to Foxy with a serious expression and cleared his throat.
"To our unfortunate expenses, the Heath Department of Texas has found out about the murders... and..." Freddy started to have tears come down his face while Rocky hugged him and patted his back.
"and... they're going shut the pizzeria down, have it sterilized and condemned."
Foxy's heart sank as he felt the agony get to him.
"No..." He thought to himself. "This can't be, please..." He then ran to the cove in fear and sat down at the table and cried. Mangle stood in the doorway of the curtain and silently watched Foxy. She stood there for a minute, then walked over to him. She stood by him and rubbed him on the back.
"I know it's sad... I heard everything..." She said. She then smiled a bit.
"Everything ends, dear. But, this won't be ours. We have another ending, just not now." Foxy looked up at her and smiled. He wiped his tears.
"Thanks Mangs." He said, standing up and kissing her on the cheek.
"Anytime. Now how's about I go make some dinner? Chica taught me this really good pizza recipe~" She cooed. Foxy grinned and and put his hands (and hook) on his hips. Mangle kissed him one last time before heading to the kitchen to make the night's dinner.

"G'night Mangle."
"Goodnight, Foxy."
The two foxes bid their goodnights to each other right before turning off the light and sleeping in the nice, cozy bed Foxy had in his "Captain's quarters". The two had previously used the comfy bed, just, not for sleeping. [( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)]
Foxy laid back into his thoughts and such, thinking up everything that came to be. Life, robots, plants, animals... humans...
He cringed at that word, humans. Foxy liked children, he really did. But the adults... they were almost as cruel as the toddlers. Foxy finally shut his eyes and started to drift asleep as he thought of all good things.

He crawled in the small window of the Pirate Cove, just like how Goldie did. He had to be super quiet with his simple job, for he mus'nt get caught.
"Get in, light it up, blockade all exits, and leave. Don't get caught, and don't get stuck in." He thought. "Super simple." He snuck out of Pirate's Cove and into the dining area, which was dark as ever and empty considering the only night that the animatronics sleep was Sunday night because that was their relax day. He then hopped onto the stage, and took out the lighter.
"I'll show you who's really ending..." He murmured. He flicked it a couple times and lit it up. It caught on quickly as Spring Bonnie escaped just in time through the door.