Chapter 7: The shot heard 'round the world

Foxy zoomed past the Pirate Cove curtains and touched the "Out of order" sign.
"I win, Mangs!" Mangle ran over and panted.
"Gee Foxy, you can really run fast." Mangle said. Foxy grinned.
"It be what I do best, lass." Mangle smiled and hugged Foxy. Her smiled faded.
"I wish I could make you proud some how..." She said. Foxy looked down at her.
"Psshh! Ye've already done enough fer t'is Captain, lass." He ruffled her hair and smiled. Mangle looked up at him with big eyes. Foxy frowned a bit. He sighed.
"Alright, if ye really would like t' impress me, then how about ye go catch t' security guard fer me?" He asked. Mangle raised and eyebrow.
"Catch the security guard...?"
"Yeah! Like, ye know, run down t' hall quickly, pop yer head through t' door and scream as loud as ye can." He grinned. Mangle then "oooooohhhhhh-ed" and ran down the hall. She was going to pop her head through the door, but then the door closed. Mangle raised and eyebrow and banged on the door a couple times. She frowned and walked back.
"Any luck?" Foxy asked. Mangle shook her head.
"No? Eugh... fuckin' guard..." Foxy grumbled. He ran down the hall, sweeping past the cams. He crouched down and then popped up outside the window. The door quickly shut, Foxy being a bit startled. He huffed and peeked inside the office. The guard sat there, looking at the cams while the other door was open. Inside was Carl and Carol, who were a cupcake and parrot who wanted out of that office. Foxy made eye contact with Carol and Carl and gave them an assured look.
"I'll get ye out of there." He mouthed. Carl and Carla smiled.
"...after I kill him." Foxy mouthed, followed by a smirk. Carol made an angry expression. Foxy looked on the other side of the office and saw that the door was open. He ran back and saw Mangle sitting there.
"No guard?" She asked.
"No. Every time I run to t' side he closes t' door." Foxy said. Mangle sighed.
"I got an idea." She said. She got up, sprinted down the hall, and got to the door. It closed. Mangle then started banging on the door non-stop. The guard inside tried to plug his ears, but it was no use.
*Guard P.O.V.*
God I hate those foxes! That bitch won't stop knocking on the door! Well, if she won't stop, then I might have to introduce her to a little friend of mine...
*Third person P.O.V.*
Mangle continued to knock. But then, the door opened as she stopped.
"Hello...?" She asked. Mangle peeked her head in the doorway. Instead of being greeted by a friendly face, she was met with a long, black, metal tube.
There was a loud gunshot heard, added on with Mangle's feminine screams,

Then everything went silent.