Chapter 2: Ghost Mode

She my hitter for a reason, oh oh oh
I can tell her all my secrets, oh oh oh
'Cause I know that she gone keep 'em, oh oh oh
Can't nothing come between us, oh oh oh
I woke up to my phone ringing and i instantly knew that its Imani.

"Yo"

"BITCH Get up so u can take me to school."

"Wtf i tell u about callin me that."

"Stfu u know i dont listen to u. Besides im the only one that can call u that."

"Aight man give me like 2 hours to get ready im goin back to sleep."

"NO! Get up now or we gone be late!!"

"Yo do it look like or sound like i care? No? Alright Then stfu and get tf off my line. Bye. Love u."

Then i hung up, and laid back down. Not even 30 seconds later somebody busted through my room. As soon they did i shot at them but know one was there. Then i heard laughing and then i knew that it was Imani stupid ass.

"Yo you could have just died man. Wtf is wrong with u."

She was still laughing but i didnt see anything funny about almost dying.

"GURL you wasnt gone kill me thats why i hit the floor when i busted through the door. Yo you can shoot your ass off, where u shot was where my head was."

"I know......Aye why you here i told you to give me 2 hours not 30 seconds"

"But I said to get that ass up gurl!"

"Come on man what u screamin for.....u know what gtfo of my room. Go. Out. Now."

"Dont talk to me like that Ghost."

I draged my hand down my face because she only calls me that when she mad. But right now she really stretchin it. Like. To the max.

"Aight Mani im bout to get ready so we can go. Okay? Now go eat or somethin cause i know yo fat ass is hungry. Ill give you five dollars if you gain an ounce."

Then she started laughing. I swear she bipolar or something cause you not suppose to be able to change ur emotions that fast. Like frfr.

She left to go do somethin with ha life and i got up to take a shower and do all my other hygiene stuff. I got out like 20 minutes later. Put on my matchin lime green PINK underwear and bra. Then i went in my top draw to get my black and blue weed socks and my sky blue Golden State hat, then i went in my closet to get my navy blue true religion jeans, the shirt that matched it and my navy blue 5's cause you know, always gotta match. I straightened my hair back and went down stairs. Imani was in the living room watch SpongeBob so i went in the kitchen and Jamie was there and he scared the shit out of me.

"Why you do that, fuck boy."
Then i punched him in the chest. "And you stealin my fly." I said lookin at him cause he had on the same thing minus the hat.

"Man you know you cant be hittin me like that cause you hit like a grown ass man. He said rubbing his chest. "And you stealin MY fly probly peekin though my window u creep."

I laughed. i wasnt hungry so i just went in the living room with Mani and watch SpongeBob with her.

"Yall some little ass kids man i swear."
Jamie said

"Shut up cause you know this the shit. With cha Small ass head."
I said making them laugh.

"Yo what time is it?"
I said

"Ummmm..OHH shit lets go its 8:00, late bell ring in 15 minutes." Jamie said running back to the kitchen to grab his bag.

I smirked. "Thats all i need."