Chapter 10: Jealousy

M.Js P.O.V
before Jamie calls her

"Okay so what T did you have to spill?" Mani asks.

We were in my office siting in the extra spiny chairs that i have in here facing eachother.

I started to spin in my chair and Mani copied me.

"Okay soo.....Me and Jamie are dating now." I told her still spinning while she stopped and watched me spin.

"WHAT!?" she screamed after a couple minutes scaring the shit out of. Making me stop spinning

"What the fuck is wrong with you scaring people and shit." I told her grabing my chest. She started spinning again cheesing like an idiot.

"Omg Omg OMG! We could be power couples. M.J and Jamie, then Me and Todd. That would be awesome." She said lowly to her self still spinning. I grabbed the chair she was in to make her stop. And looked at her sideways. Did she just say her and Todd? I think thats what she said.

"Did you just say you and Todd?"

"Whaaaaat pshh no."

"Look me in my eyes and tell me you dont like Todd."

"I dont like Todd" she said looking way when she said dont.

"I KNEW IT, awww yall are gonna be so cute." I said pinching her cheeks. She slapped my hands away with a slight smile.

"DONT tell him." She said pointing her finger in my face. I looked at her finger and bit it. "Ouch" she said holding here finger, mugging me.

"You know i cant keep a secret unless i have to." I said

"Well you have too, ill tell him when im ready."

"And when will that be? When we graduated?"

"No... I'll tell him tomorrow." She said lying. I sucked my teeth and rolled my eyes i was about to say something when the loud speaker came on.

"AYE GHOST,, COMMERE FOR A MINUTE"

"Well talk about it later" she told me starting to spin again" i nodded and
walked in Jamies office "wassup?" I asked

"T gotta tell you somthin" Jamie said pointing to Todd. This nigga look high but its a whole blunt in his hand. Then again his ass always high, even if he aint have no weed, i guess all his brain cells gone. I dont know how he get all A's it amazes me.

"What?" I said growin impatient. I only been in here for a minute and my patience is already wearing thin.

"Umm...I-I ..Uhh" he stuttered.

"T what the fuck you want you know i hate that stuttering shit man." I said dragging My hand down her face, puting all my weight on one leg and my hand on my hip.

"Nun.. I aint say nun." He struggled to get out.

I looked at Jamie with my eyes norrowed. "What he say" I asked Jamie through my teeth.

"Uhh." He said rubbing his eye brow. I pulled out my gun and took the safety off and let it hang by my side.

"Oh shit" Todd said as he got of the couch and got behind it peeking out to see whats happenin.

"Now either somebody is gonna tell me what was said or somebody is gonna get shot. You both know i dont like my time WAISTED. I have no problem shooting my new bestfriend and/or my new boyfriend. So please chose wisely." I said calmly.

"Babe calm down." He said

I closed my eyes and sighed taping the gun on my leg. "You called me in here as Ghost so dont TELL ME TO CALM DOWN. stupid." I said raising my voice

"Aight, Todd said that you should fuck with a real nigga like him"

"Snitch as bitch, why the fuck would you tell on me, fucking ugly du- Ahh." He screamed once he heard a shot being fired." Oh shit she killed him, why she kill him man he aint do nothin. Ah shit im bout to die. Please dont let me die I dont wanna die Jesus. Please lord dont let her kill me." He said sounding like he was crying.

"T if you do shut yo ol' crybaby ass up and get over here. I said laughing alittle.

You not gone kill me? he asked me rubbing his wet eyes.

Nope... Sit." I told him. He sat down and I went to sit next to him.

"That might be true, but my real nigga is standing over there... but i can tell you who does need a real nigga.. You like my girl Mani right?" I said to him. He nodded. "Well she just told me that she likes you and personally i think yall would make the perfect power couple.. you know second to me and Jamie of course."

He looked at me like "for real?" I nodded. He went to get up but I pulled him back down.

"What?" He asked me .

"Not. Now." I said seriously.

"Ight thats not a problem i can do it when ever, you know that. But thats okay ill do it when we're alone. Then its on and poppin like- Ouch" he rambled only to be stopped as I smacked him in the back of his head causing him to rub where I hit him.

"Stop talking stupid." I said, as he straight faced me. I walked over to Jamie and kissed him but he didnt kiss back, he just looked at me with a slight mug.

I looked at him confused then looked at Todd. I chuckled shaking my head, i know this nigga aint jealous. I Scratching the back of her head then looked at him with the same look he had on and put my gun to his head. This nigga must be out his rabbit ass mind if he think i was going to cheat on him. I just got out a cheating ss relationship. What the fuck i look like doing the same shit? And to someone i actually love? Hell no fuck this, this nigga fuckin up already.!!

"That wasnt about you, or me, or us for that matter. So FIX your face." I said pushing the gun into his head. Im crazy as fuck I thought he knew that shit already cause when i shoot i shoot to kill nothin less. This nigga really brave enough to not listen to me, i gave his ass this job, im still this nigga boss, he betta fucking recognize who gone where the pant in this relationship cause it aint gonna be him 'Ant Jamima'. I cocked my gun back and put it back to his head pushing in harder, "Now" I said in a deadly tone. He fixed his face like his life depended on it and it did. I gave him a fake smile. And walked away.
"Ion think this relationship gone work if he cant trust me." I mumbled to myself, shaking my head. I snatched my office door open "FUCK" I screamed before slamming the door, causing Mani to jump.

"Whats wrong, what happened"

"I tell you when we get to my house, but i need you to get Todd and tell him to come here we still aint tell him about Trey." I said sittin at my desk.
She went to go get Todd so im just sittin here thinking bout how im gone tell him one of his bestfriends is the enemy, and what im gone do about This Jamie situation.
Sighing i grabbed my phone and earphones, turnt on some music and sung to myself to calm myself down.