Chapter 14:

M.Js POV

"BYE WILL SEE YOU WHENEVER!"

"Ghost I'm right here you don't have to scream." he said getting out the car. I smiled.

"I know.. And Will, thank you"

"For what?" he asked me through the window since he was out of the car now.

I shrugged "for everything" I told him. He waved me off and Walked to his house when he got to the door he looked back at me like I was slow.

"You don't have to watch me like I'm a kid Ghost I'm a grown ass man" he yelled from his porch. I laughed as he shut his door.

When it was completely shut I started driving. I don't know where I was just driving and thinking about everything.

Sooner or later I ended up at the dinner. This is where my brother use to take me when things at the house was a Little to messy or if we just needed to get away. As I walked in I immediately felt eyes on me. I looked around but I couldn't find who I was looking for. I kept walking in the dinner but I wasn't going to let my guard down. The receptionist sat me at a table and I looked at the menu, even though I already knew what I wanted.

I guess I was pretty zoned out because the waiter was waving his hand in my face. I grabbed it, and slammed it on the table. I looked at him with a mug on my face.

"What?" I asked annoyed

"I-I just wanted to take your O-Order but you were spaced out I'm Sorry I'm Sorry let go let go.." he pleaded I let him go and he quickly grabbed his hand and rubbed it.

"I'll have Chicken Fingers and French Fries with a raspberry ice-tea no ice. Thank you." I told him giving him the menu. He slightly mugged me and grabbed the menu with his "good" hand and walked away.

I put my head down and seconds later someone sat at my table and cleared there voice. I looked up and it was Trey.

"Wassup T.K?" I asked him sitting up straight and looking him in the eyes.

"Nothing trying to get something to eat and can you not call me that." he said.

"Nah I'm good but can you get something to eat over there we not coo. So don't try to make it seem like it." I told him.

"I was just trying to.."

"Well dont" I said cutting him off. "You sitting here is making me mad and I'm already not in a good mood, so you might want to move before I change my mind on killing you."

He put his hands up in surrender, got up from to table and went across the dinner. My phone started ringing not paying attention to the ringtone I answered.

"Yo."

"M.J were are you we need to talk." Jamie voice said through the phone. I sighed but told him where I was anyway cause we did have something's we needed to talk about.

Ten minutes later Jamie's car pulled up. I watched him get out and pull up his pants and as he walked through the doors and looked around for me. He went up to the receptionist and pointed to me as he told her something. She nodded and he walked over to me. He sat in front of me and we just stared at each other. He smiled at me but I continued to stare looking for the Jamie I fell in love with, but I couldn't find him so I put up a barrier around my feelings to stop myself from being vulnerable.

"Wassup Killa" I said to him just as I did to T.K

He looked... I don't know but it was only for a second.

"Umm wassup M.J"

"Nah only my friend call me that and by the looks of it.. Ion got none." I told him with no expression in my voice or on my face. I just stared at him still trying to find the Jamie I fell for.

"M.J I'm.."

"don't call me that shit." I said raising my voice a Little sitting up straight. I don't get it am i the bad guy or the good guy?

"Ghost just listen to me" He said raising his voice too. I see he ain't call me M.J no more I bet you that shit.

"What!? What could you possibly have to say huh!? Cause I dont know! Do you even know what to fucking say!?" I screamed standing up while everyone started looking at us. He put his head in his hand and scratched his head Viciously then abruptly standing up.

"Ughh No okay!? I don't know what the fuck to say! I'm sorry M.J.."

"Don't fucking Call Me That!" I scream cutting him off again.

"Just fucking listen!" he screamed frustrated. "I fucking Love you Mickie! So fucking much! You would NEVER understand how much I love you. That Should Be All That Matters Mickie I Fucking Love you!"

"But It's Not Jamie. Its fucking Not!" I yelled walking over to him "I would NEVER Do Some Grimmie Shit To You But You don't Fucking Trust Me!" I said pushing him. He grabbed my hands and tried to pull me into him but I pulled away and sat back down.

"M.J don't cry baby girl." he said coming over to me. I pushed him away from me and wiped to tears that were at the rim of my eyelids. At least they didn't fall.

"I want J.B" I said to myself after get myself together. "Can you leave?" I asked him putting my head down on my arms that were folded on the table. I heard his chair move but I still didn't look up.

Seconds later I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Don't fucking touch me" I said pushing the hand off of me and looking up to see a guy with a black hoodie over his head. I got up quickly and punched his in his jaw out of fear that he was going to try and kill me. He fell back but quickly got up and tackled me. He tried to pin me down but I blocked his hands with my arm pushing them away. I flipped us over and tried to punch him again but he grabbed my hand and rolled us back over.

He pinned me down and as I struggling to get up I realized that I lost a fight. All I could think was what would J.B say. I stopped moving thinking of a way to get the upper hand. He pulled back his hood so I could see his face. Tears again appeared in my eyes as I realised who it was but I wouldn't let them fall.

Everyone was still watching not understanding what's going on.

The Man smiles and whispers.

"I'm back"
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Goal: 10 Comments
5 Votes

Hope you guys enjoyed this Chapter.

Who do you think the Mystery Guy is?

How do you feel about M.Js and Jamie's situation?

Do you want Mani to tell Todd that she likes him or vice versa?

✌💚