Chapter 7: Everything

1 week later

M.Js P.O.V

So today I go back to school. And I cant wait. Lately Ive been having dreams of the day my brother died. I can see everything that happened that day but i cant see who did it. But i dont need to see who did it because i already know. I didnt tell Jamie what I remembered about him but I think I will not today tho maybe,,, i dont know when but I will. I made that picture my lock screen cause it cute and it the thing that helped me remember something about Jamie. But Anyways, I haven't remembered anything else and that shit is really Pissing Me Off. Like when am I going to get my full memory back. Anyway Jamie and Imani are downstairs, waiting for me to get done so we can go To School. I walked downstairs and they're in the kitchen eating something and I'm just like where my food. I look at them with a confused face and they give me the same expression back I guess Mani caught on first because she got up and fixed me a plate.

" I thought yall was just gone sit there and let a Bitch starve". I told them sitting next to Jamie.

"Nahh Mickie we wouldnt do that to you. Plus that would be free loading." Mani said making me laugh. Jamie was just sitting there staring at me. He's been doing that a lot lately and it's starting to creep me out, so I snap my fingers in front of his face.

" Jamie why you always doing that man, gone make me ketch a case."

"Nahh its just that you one really beautiful lady."

"And you one fine piece of man." I said smiling at him. He smiled back but quickly looked away. "Ooohhh Shiitt Jamie I know you not blushing!" I said to him jumping up and down and running over to Mani and shaking her shoulders yelling he blushin he blushin. Everybody was laughing at my craziness by now.

"Shut up M.J your not normal"

"But you love me anyway". I sang jumping into his lap with my arms around his neck then I pecked his lips, got up and run to my room to get my bag screaming at Mani telling her shes driving. Thank god I got that out of my system cause if i didnt my hormones would have been on 100.

Jamie P.O.V

What the fuck was that? What the fuck? What the fuck? What the fu--

We get it. What the fuck. Mani said getting the keys to M.Js car and walking to the door.

I was saying that out loud? I thought while following her to the car and getting in the passenger seat

"Yup" she said starting the car. I really need to stop that. "How you feel about it". She said cheesing.

Confused and craving for more. Why would she kiss me? Does she like me or was it just a friendly gesture?

"Idk ask her".

"No. Then Im going to look dumb"

"Noooo what you look dumb doing is sitting here talking to yourself. Look Jamie I know you love her. Like your in love with her and I know that your waiting for her. So when she gets her memory back ask her how she feels. But I already knows how she feels she just doesnt know it, or maybe she does and doesnt want to show it oooohhh bars for days hahah. Any-t-way maybe she dont show it cause it would be weird. Idk just ask her cause I hate seeing you look like a lost puppy all the time." She told me. She wasn't harsh but she wasn't soft either. I shook my head then M.J got in the car.

"Lets go people. It's time to START the day with a PLAN." She said as if she was hinting at something but I'm completely lost. Mani just Nodded.

"Okay you guys are hiding something. Whats going on."

"Why what every do you mean love." M.J said sarcastically.

"Dont do that shit M.J you know the the fuck im talkin bout." She just smirked. "Whatever I'll find out sooner of later."