Chapter 8: HaHa/ The Truth Is Out

Jamie's P.O.V

So Im walking with Mani thinking about M.J and what the hell does "be..You" means.? Fuck it let me stop stressin it. So we walking to where ever and we stop in front of the boys bathroom and we hear whispering. Im like what are we supposed to do now. Then out of no where Mani pushes me in the bathroom and what I see makes my blood boil.

M.J P.O.V

So im in here with Trey and we kissing... Really Im just waiting for Mani And Jamie to come... They need to hurry up cause i really do HATE this boy and Im getting sick of his presence. Then I hear the door opens
So I hop up on the sink quickly and pull him in between my legs.

"M.J WHAT THE FUCK!?"

"Oh shit." I said pretending to be surprised even though inside im screamin FINALLY and jumping for joy. I push Trey away from me and walk slowly to Jamie.

"Jamie Its not what it looks like." I told him. He looks in my eyes with hurt, but it quickly goes away when he sees my eye not turning gray.

"Im bout to beat his ass." He tells me i smirk at him and wink.

"Nooo please dont.. noo" I told him in a sarcastic manner.

"M.J? What are you doing?" Trey ask me

I turnt around slowly and smirked at him making sure to strike fear in his heart.

"This is what I like to call. PAY BACK BITCH!"

With that Jamie rushed him and punched him. I went and got Mani and locked the door. He kept punching him until I got tired of standing cause I was not about to stand here and wait until this boy got tired, that would take a long time. Trey was already out cold so Me and Jamie picked him up and snuck out the school with him unnoticed. We took him to the trap, put him in the basement, tied him to a chair, left him there and went up stairs. I went to the bathroom to wash my face, scrub my lips and brush my teeth and tongue since my mouth was all on that niggas. When I got done, I walked out to find Jamie looking for something and Mani taking a selfie on her phone.

"Shit." Jamie whispered to himself.

"What?" I asked him

"I cant find my phone."

"Its probly in the car come on." Mani told us we went out to the car to look for it. And couldnt find it.

"Mani can you call my phone?" Jamie asked her.

"Nope. My phone Is back in the trap."

"Well go get it."

"Ill call it." I told him taking my phone out getting ready to call his phone.

"Nahh thats okay."

"Too bad im doing it anyway."

Calling...ACE1-GOON/BAE

Its easy to see that you feared her.
I am on a whole nother level.
Girl he only fucked you over cause you let him.
Fuck'em girl I guess he didnt know any better.
Girl that man didnt show any effort.
Do all i can just to show you your special.
Certain its your love that wholes me together.
Lately you say he been killing the vibe.
Gotta be sick of this guy.
Pull up SCERT get in the ride.
Left hand is steering the other is gripping your thigh.
Light up a spiff and get high.
Shawty you deserve what you've been missing.
Lookin at you Im thinkin he must be trippen..

He just found his phone.

"Aww." Mani said. "Your so cute"

"No thats everybody ring tone." He said, you could tell he was lying so i smirked at him.