Chapter 25: Bitch!!

"Umm. Is Dr. Martinez here?" J.B asked nervously.

"Yes so you have an appointment here with her?" Jackie, the lady at the desk asked. She didn't look up from her work so she didn't see me or she would have let me in.

"No-" J.B started.

"Then I'm sorry you can't-"

"Hey Jackie" I said to her causeling her to look up. She looked at me and smiled.

"Hey Mickie haven't seen you here in a while." she said coming around the desk to hug me. I backed away cause I was still in pain.

"What happened?" she asked grabbing my chin to get a good look at my face.

"We uhh had a disagreement" I said glancing over at J.B

"You Hit Her!?" she screamed at him.

"It's okay he's just as bad." I chuckled grabbing her hand with my good one and pulled her towards Ms.Jays office.

"Who is he?" she asked glaring at J.B. He just smiled at her.

"J.B meet Jackie, Jackie meet my brother J.B."

She gasped and hit my rib causing me to gasp in pain.

"I thought he died!?" she yelled in a whispered, I guess so J.B wouldn't hear. But he did.

He gasped and put hand over his heart with a hurt face.

"You told her I was dead?" he said softly wiping fake tears from his eyes.

I rolled my eyes at his act and turned back to Jackie.

"It's a long story."

"Well I got time."

"I'll tell you later but we gotta get fixed up first. See you Jackie." I told her as we came up to Ms. Jays office and dragged J.B in with me.

"Hey Ms. Jay!" I said loudly

"Girl if you don't stop all that screaming. What you want child?" she said with her back to me doing paper work.

"We had another altercation." I said nervously.

"Who is we?" she said finally turning around. She looked at J.B with wide eyes and looked at me with anger.

"I thought you said he died. You got some explaining to do. And what's wrong with yalls face!?" she said angrily.

The door opened and Jackie was there. With popcorn in her hands. "That's what I said Jay" she said taking a seat behind her desk.

My hands shot up in surrender. "Ask him it ain't my fault" I said in a rush.

She walked over to me and looked me in my eyes. I wasn't about to let her bitch me so I look back with a blank stare.

She moved away from me and grabbed J.B ear pulling him down to her size.

"Ahh" he shouted

"Explain" she said through Her teeth.

After we explained to her what happened From the time I found out that he was alive to the fight her was less than happy.

"That's real fucked up Johnny. From the way Mickie talked about you I thought you was some type of God. But now I just think you're an asshole." Jackie said stuffing her face with more food.

I glared at her "Don't talk to him like that."

She raised her hands in surrender and went back to eating in silence.