Chapter 18: 2 Down 2 To Go

"Micky Mouse!" Jamal and Jaqon screamed as they walked in the trap

"Make me slap the shit out of you."

"That's fucked up M.J. I thought we was koo fam?" Jaqon said pulling me into a tight hug.

"We are 'koo fam' but that don't mean that you can come in here acting like you done know what's up." I told him hugging him back.

"Man M.J don't get fucked up in yo own trap." Jamal said after me and Jaqon pulled away.

"Wassup then big bruh? I bet chu I can still make you scream my name like the bitch you are." I said sizing him and smiling up at him. I hate that I'm the shortest one in the family.

"I'm a bitch? Nah yo short ass got he fucked up." he said mushing me.

"I'm not short I'm fun sized bitch." I said kicking his knee making him fall and hiss in pain. Now I can reach is face. I bitch slapped him, ran around him and pulled his arm behind him in a weird position while pushing a pressure point on his wrist making yelp in pain.

"Get off me!" he screamed through his teeth.

I looked over to a smiling Jaqon mentally asking him if I should let him go. He mouthed "make him say it" I smiled at this and looked back to Jamal who was now sweating, red faced and hissing in pain.

"Say it." I told him

"NO! Fuck you."

"SAY IT BITCH." I said pressing more on his pressure point trying not to laugh.

"EMMM.JAAYYY!" He yelled pleading for me to let go.

"I told you I could make you scream my name. Now say it."

"IM SORRY FOR TAKING YOU FOR A BITCH WHEN I AM ONE MYSELF! PLEASE FORGIVE ME MICKI FOR I HAVE PISSED MYSELF! IM A BITCH! IM A FAGGIT! IM LIKE IT IN THE BOOTY! PLEASE GET THE FUCK OFF ME!!"

I let him go dying from laughter. I tried to hold on to Jaqon for support but he was in no condition to hold someone up cause his just like me. We ended up on the floor laughing so hard no sound came out except for our attempts to gasp for air.

Someone opened the front door I sobered up real quick, grabbed the gun that was on my waist and aimed at who ever it was. While Jamal was still in pain and Jason was still trying to breath.

It happened to be dumb ass King. But I didn't put my gun down.

When Jaqon saw him he sobered just as quick as I did. He looked confused.

"What the fuck?" he said looking at me then at King.

"Jamal get up man business is here." I told him finally putting my gun down.

"Man fuck busine- WHAT THE FUCK!?" He said jumping up from the floor and stalked over to King with Jaqon behind him.

"What the hell? We thought you was gone." They said at the same time.

"I faked-"

"You what!?" they said together and punched him at the same time. Jamal punched him in his face and Jaqon punched him in his gut.

He fell to the floor groaning and balled up with his head on his knees.

"What the fuck you mean you faked it!?" Jamal screamed.

"What type of shit is that!?" Jaqon yelled

"THATS FUCKED UP TO A NEW LEVEL BRUH!! They screamed simultaneously and kicked him forcefully in the same spot at the same time.

It was funny how they did stuff at the same time. Right now they were red with anger. Both looking down at King with the same angry expression. Both had their hands balled up in fists. If I didn't know them I would think they where twins.

I mean they say things at the same time. They think alike. They look exactly like one another. Shit they even share girls. Older, or Younger they don't care. I find it disgusting but they obvisionly see nothing wrong with it. They don't do it if it's a serious relationship but if it's like a quick fuck, then hey you can have her when I'm finished.

King looked at me with pleading eyes.
I shook my head and sighed.

"Aye let him up we need to talk before everybody get here." I told them a walking toward my office.

They followed me in and sat on the couch closest to my desk.

King was the last to come in. He looked around and stopped at the desk that used to be his. He looked at me as I sat behind it, laid back in the chair that also used to be his.

He went to set by the boys but changed his mind and sat it the chair across from them.

"Ight so listen.." I started "I'm done with this shit." I told them.

They all stood up in shock with wide eyes. "What?" the said.

"I'm done.. Ion wanna do this no more. This ain't what I wanted to do with my life. I was supposed to be known for how much I gave back to my home. Not for how many lives I took. You think I wanted to do this shit? I was doing this for him." I said looking at King.

"You ain't have to be in this life. I ain't make you dot his." he said

"Oh but the other day I was grimmy for letting another nigga take yo spot. 'where the loyalty at' right? I'm always loyal to mine. Fuck you think you raised a dummy? Fuck you 'BRUH'. Real shit. You know I'm actually happy I ain't kill the nigga who shot you." I told him chuckling humorlessly.

"You know who did it?" he asked me

"Yup I dated him." I said smiling "Second worst relationship ever"

"Fuck You Ghost. I want ma spot back." he told me red faced.

"That's ya sister bruh" Jaqon said to him.

"Nah ion got a brother no more. You know Will told me that I should try and move on and forget what you did cause you my brother. My father figure. But ion think you deserve to be that again. You don't respect me. And that's real ballsie since you in MY shit. So if you want ya spot back.. Take it from me." I replied calmly.

"I think y'all need to talk this shit out" Jamal said with Jaqon nodding in agreement.

Me and King stared at each other.

"Speak now or forever hold your peace." I told him.

It was quite for a few moments until he spoke.

"I miss my sister."

"I miss my brother." I said. I felt my eyes flash colors but went back to my regular one. I tried to hide it but he obviously cought since our glances never fell.

"That's a start. But you need to actually talk after You speak your feelings." Jamal said

We continued to stare. Mentally having a conversation.

We nodded together understanding that we good terms.

There was a knock on the door, I looked at Jaqon and asked him to get it.

"Killa and Todd here!" He shouted over.

They walked in just as my phone started to ring.

"Hello This is Atlanta Medical Center. I am calling in reference of Imani Miller." the lady said

"Yes is she okay?" I asked getting up and walking passed everyone to get outside.

"Everything is fine, she's awake."

"Meeting postponed!" I yelled to them getting in my car and speeding off.

✌💚