Chapter 4: Im M.J Right?

M.J P.O.V

I woke up and everything was killing me then i saw people i didnt know in my room.

"Yo." I said making them all jump.

"OH.MY.GOD.! M.J your up oh my god i missed you." Said this pretty girl with long brown hair and she had a milk chocolate type color but a little lighter. Her figure was everything. And she had mad gear.

"Wow your so pretty." I told her smiling.

"Thats what you said when we first met." She said smiling back at me and hugging me.

"Hey M.J how you feeling?" Asked these two cute boys they were Hispanic you could tell and they looked alot alike but one was shorter with his hair cut and the taller one had some braids.

"Im good i just need some water. But why yall say things at the same time?" I Asked them. They mugged each other.

"Cause he annoying ass fuck." They said at the same time. That made me laugh.

"There goes that smile i love." I looked at and it was this fine ass boy sitting there smiling. I think i got hypnotized for a like .2 seconds but i got over it. I Think....

"Damn you is foine." I told him smiling back at him and chuckling at what I said. Everybody in the room got quite, and looked kinda shocked.

"What? Come on girl i know you see this too." I said to the pretty girl next to me. And she started laughing.
Then everybody was laughing but me and fine ass over here. He was staring at me amazed, but then again confused.

"Whats so funny?" I asked them.

"Thats Jamie." They said together still laughing.

"Okay Hey Jamie. So whats so funny." Thats when they stop laughing.

"M.J do you remember me?" Asked the pretty girl next to me.

"Am I supposed to?" I asked her she started to tear up.

"Nurse!!" She screamed and ran out the room.

"Umm whats going on?" I asked them. Then some guy came in the room and when he saw me his eyes got big and ran over to me and kissed me and im like what the fuck so i pushed him off me. And he looked at me like i was stupid.

"WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THAT YOU BITCH MADE NIGGA, I SHOULD BEAT THE LIVIN SHIT OUT OF YOU RIGHT NOW YOU LUCKY IM HURT OR IT WOULD BE YOU IN THIS BED NOT ME!"

"Same old M.J." The two boys said. Laughing and shaking there heads.

"Look M.J im sorry okay Im so sorry I cheated on you-"

"Cheated on me? How you cheat on someone you not in a relationship with. I dont even know you."

"What the fuck are you talking about?"

"Umm Jamie right? Yeah im pretty sure thats your name." I said smiling. "Who is he and why is he kissin all on me like im his girl?"

"You are my girl"

"No im not."

"Yes you are." Why is he even talking to me his presence is pissing me the fuck off. Im ready to beat his ass

"NO IM NOT NOW STFU BITCH. What the fuck you arguin with me for stupid ass nig- oh shit what was that?"

"What was what?" Jamie asked quickly coming to me. He smelled soooo good.

"My eyes they felt funny." I told him rubbing my eyes.

"Let me see." He said grabbing my chin lightly, moving my hands away from my eyes and looking into them. For some reason that calmed me down and that feeling in my eyes came back.