Chapter 3: I Fucked Up

Trey P.O.V
As soon as M.J left i raced up the stairs and found my gun and told Chelsea to leave. I sat in my room i little scared cause i really didnt know who M.J was. We never got to tell each other about ourselfs. I mean i ment to but with the drug game and all i aint have time. The only reason i cheated was because 1. I aint think i would get cought. 2. I though she was playin.
3. M.J said she wasnt ready for her first time and I had to get it from somewhere else. And 4. I thought she was cheatin with either Jamie or that nigga J.B she was talkin bout. I just sat there with my gun and head in hands. My phone started ringing. So i answered it.

"WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU CHEAT ON MY BEST FRIEND! AND WITH CHELSEA! DID YOU NOT KNOW THAT SHE HATED HER! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU! IF YOU KILL MY BEST FRIEND IN ONE BULLET! JUST KNOW THAT THE GHOSTFACES ARE COMIN AFTER YOU UNDERSTOOD!?"
Then he hung up. I really fucked up now everybody know not to fuck with them niggas. Shit what the fuck did i get myself into?

My phone started ringing again it was Jamie ..... again.

"Yo i aint gone hur-"

"Shut the fuck up and get to the hospital. M.J was in a car accident."
Then he hung up again.

DAMN IT! This is my fault. I raced to the hospital and saw Jamie and Imani . Imani was in a chair crying her eyes out and Jamie was pacing across the floor teary eyed.

"What happened?" I asked Jamie

"She was umm..speed to ur house and umm.... a truck it hit her man. It hit my best friend. They umm *sniff* they found her Phone in the glove compartment and her green and black gun in her hand." Jamie said showing me her phone and her gun that had her name in Diamonds.
DAMN IT!

Jamies P.O.V

I cant believe that my best friend is in there fightin for her life. If she dont make it everybody dyin i dont care who you are if you disrespect me you dying.
Point. Blank. Period.
That girl got ma heart frfr. I love her. I'm in love with her but i know that she dont fell the same so being ha best friend is good enough...... for now anyway.

"FUCK!!" I screamed punchin a wall then sitting down. I put my head in my hands. Fuck man i cant lose her man i cant. Shes my life, my everything, fr man, hands down . I wiped my tears and went over to Mani i know she takin it hard cause they was friends since 3rd grade.

"Its okay Mani she gonna make it i promise okay. She a fighter. Remember the first time she got shot in her side and walk in here like 'Excuse me i got shot and need some medical attention please.' And we was like how the fuck is so calm and didnt pass out yet? This is like that but she just passed out this time she made it 4 times before and she gonna make it now you just gotta believe okay? You know she loved us to much to leave us. She aint gonna leave us. She cant." Right now i dont know if im trying to convince Mani or myself. But im trying.

Mani P.O.V

Right now im just listening to Jamie. Hes right but i now he really talkin to himself right now cause i know he loves her. Like really loves her. I see it when he looks at her i just dont say nothing cause i dont want to mess up this friend ship. I know that she loves him too, but she dont know it. See i know it because, he is the only person that can calm her down from her little break downs or anything for that matter. And he is the only boy allowed in her room, matter fact her house. She not afraid to show affection to him infront of her boyfriend. And he is the only male she will ever trust to the fullest. They've been through alot and love each other so why not be together. It doesnt make since to me. Plus i know that both of them are waiting for each other to be there first time. Yeah Hes a virgin too. He aint a hoe like this nigga to my left.
*cough* TREY *cough*

"Jamie?"

"Yes?"

"Can i see her phone?"

"Umm yeah sure."
He gave it to me. I when though her pictures and started to cry but one stood out it was her kissing Jamies cheek smiling into the kiss, with her arms around his neck and him smiling big and hard. I saw a tear drop on the phone. I looked up and saw Jamie crying but he was smiling. When he saw me looking at him and he started crying harder. I put the phone down and took him outside i saw Trey watching us. When we were outside we sat on bench and I grabbed him into hug then he just let it all out. I knew he was gonna take this harder than i was. Im gonna have to be strong for all of us but i dont know how long i can keep it up.

Treys P.O.V
When they left i started crying not hard but i was still crying. I didnt love her but i think i was starting to. The doctor came.

"Family of MICKIE JONES?"

"Thats me hold on a second i gotta get the others." He nodded. I ran out and saw Jamie, Imani, and two other boys. They were crying and cursing im guessing that they're family.

"YO THE DOCTOR IN THERE FOR M.J."
We all ran back in the hospital

"Is she alive?" One of the boys asked

"Well she-"

"CUT THE SHIT IS SHE ALIVE?!" The other boy asked.

"Yes." The doctor said. "But-"

"What room?" Mani asked.

"Wait listen she-"

"WHAT FUCKIN ROOM!?" Jamie yelled

"*sigh* 203." The doctor said.

We all raced to the elevator. And i pressed 2.

"Wait who the fuck is this." One of the boys asked pointing at me.

"Thats Trey." Mani said. Then all i felt was a punch to the face and a punch to the stomach.

"If its something wrong with my cousin you gone get fucked up." The boys said at the same time. All i could do was nod. I really hope its nothing wrong with her cause im really fearin for my life right now. Fuck that imma thug. Fuck them. Fuck death. Let me stop cause it look like they readin my mind right now.

Jamie P.O.V

Right now we in M.Js room and Jamal and Jaqon look like they want to kill Trey right now. Shiitt, I do to but i gotta be here for M.J right now.

Mani was the first to walk up to since we was all still standing by the door. Tbh i was scared that i would fuck something up and she would stop breathing.

"M.J? M.J can you hear me? Wake up love, Please wake up for me. please?"
She started crying thats when i went over there.

"M.J wake up babygirl. I need you wake up for me. I need you M.J I do, i really do. I cant handle the responsibilities you left me to handle. If anything Ill just give it to Jamal. I cant do it. I know that you want me to do it so im going to try but if i start to fuck up then im handing it over. So i need u wake up for me babygirl please wake up I-I....I cant do this." I left out the room i went in the hallway and slid down the wall. And put head in my hands. I started crying again i cant sit there and look at her like that. Shes so bruised up and she looked so life less. I felt someone in front of me i looked up and i saw Jaqon staring at me.

"You love her dont you?" He said sitting down next to me.

"Yeah man." I said putting my face in my shirt so he could see my tears.

He patted my back and got up and taped my shoulder. I looked up at him and he had his hand out to help me up. I took it and got up fixing my self.

"You gotta go in go in there and be there for my cousin aight. This is no time for crying right now. You gotta be strong for her and hope for the best." He said alowing one tear fall but as quickly as it came is how quickly he wiped it away. I nodded and got myself together.

"Thanks man." I said and dapped him up. I went back in saw Trey kissing her cheek. That shit made me livid. But i aint show it. Trey was leaving and Jamal was just watching him until he was out the room. I sat down in the chair next to her bed. Then the nurse came and told us that visiting hours were over. I asked if i could stay and she said yeah. After everybody left i just sat there and stared at her until I got tired.

"Goodnight Babygirl. I love you."