Chapter 15

M.Js POV

"No.. No this isn't real. Is this real?" I said to myself.

"It's real I'm here." he said

I reached out to touch his face
"J.B?"

"It's me Mudda. I'm here." He said getting off of me. I quickly got up in fear that he would disappear and pulled him into me for a bear crushing hug.

"Damn Mudda what the fuck you been doing.. Strong ass, get off me." he said trying to get out of my grip but I wouldn't let him. I can't believe he's here. I have so many questions, I'm so confused.

"Come on I know you got questions so imma answer them." He said. I let him go and he led me back to my table.

"Why would you leave me? I thought you were dead. The doctors told me that you flat lines twice and the third time they couldn't bring you back. Why would they lie?" I asked him. As I though about the situation more I grew angry.

"Why would you leave for so long then just decide to pop back up? I needed you and you just left me to fend for myself? Do you know how long I felt responsible for your death? Huh? N-no you don't c-cause you fucking left. You left me with D-Danny and beat me cause He felt as if I killed you." I said in Tears both angry and sad.

"He did WHAT!?" He screamed making his voice boom through out the dinner.

"It doesn't fucking matter now. Since the day you died I started to sleep with a gun either under my bed or my pillow. So the day he tried to fucking rape me.." I said only to be cut of by J.B again.

"WHAT THE FUCK YOU JUST SAY!?" He scream making the same effect as last time.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP INTERRUPTING ME J.B! For real Ion Like that shit." I yelled. I hate being interrupted. That's how niggas get shot. Fuck around and do that dumb shit again imma bop his ol' big ass in the mouth.

"Who the fuck you talking to?" he said calmly squeezing his fist open and shut.

"J.B I understand you mad right now. But I ain't no lil ass girl no more and you ain't gon' hoe me in MY hood just because you my brother so I suggest you calm the fuck down and listen to what happened." I told him calmly trying to contain my anger. How you gon' come back try to.. You know what shut the fuck up Ghost before you do some stupid shit.

He dragged his hand down his face sighing and propped his head up with his hands that were folded under his chin.

"As I was saying.. The day the nigga TRIED to rape me I shot him. The doctors said he died but.. Ion know what the fuck to believe cause they said the same shit about chu bruh." I told him.

"Ight so this is what happened" he said.

He told me everything that happened. He said that niggas wanted him dead and would do anything for that to happen. He was scared for my safety so when he got shot he figured by being dead he could keep me safe. So he paid the doctors to lie and he left until he felt like it was safe.

"So now what? You wanna be King again?"

"Hell yeah. You know some nigga named Ghost took my spot?"

"Yeah I know I 'em personally. Cool people."

"So you just letting niggas try to be me? What type of shit is that Mudda? You one of them females now? We're the loyalty go Mudda?"

That hurt my feelings. Even my brother think I would do him dirty? I could feel my eyes changing colors.

"Nah don't be all sad now what's that nigga number? I'm getting my shit back." he said I told him my number and he called it. As my phone started ringing I took it from out of my pocket and answered it.

"So you think I'm grimmie too huh?" I said into the phone.

He looked at me wide eyed and looked at the phone.

"Yeah that's right nigga IM Ghost. I run GhostFace cause I ain't want no dumb nigga taking shit that belonged to you. I'm Ghost so go ahead and take ya shit back but you gon' have to go through me first. My niggas loyal to me and me only. So if I don't give you shit like I was about to do then you ain't getting shit." I said. I hung up My phone and walked out the dinner. I got in my Navy Blue Nissan and left.
*
*
*
*
*
*

"..I mean he just got back and we already not on track. Why wouldn't he trust me Will? That's fucked up yo what did I do to everybody to make there trust for me suddenly go away. Fuck that I ain't bout to be nobody's bitch Fuck Jamie lil bitch ass Fuck Imani two faced bitch ass Fuck Todd ditsy bitch ass and Fuck J.B ol' 'I'm back from the dead and I want my shit' bitch ass too." I feel bipolar as shit right now. Ionno how the fuck to feel. So to spare my feelings and my mental stability Fuck Everybody who says Fuck M.J. Will the only one I can really call on. I told he what happened with King. He told I should just talk to him he was probably still upset about who Danny almost raped me. But I'm not ready so.."

"Well I think you should talk to everybody. One at a time alone and see what they got to say about everything. Don't try and spare they feelings cause they ain't give a fuck about yours. And personally I think you shouldn't talk to Killa bitch ass at all. Fuck him but you 'love' him so I guess." he said love it was a disease or something. He shrugged his shoulders  after he said what he had to.

"Thanks Will." I said looking out the window in front of me.

"Stop thanking me it's what I do, and as your "grandfather" figure I command you Talk to your brother and make up so he can be the father figure that you need again." he told pushing me out of His front door.

I chuckled "Alright Alright I'm going.. Love you... Grandpa" I laughed at the look on his face. Just Wow lol.

"Don't call me that... Love you too kid"
He smile. I returned a smile similar to his And made my way to my car. Before he could close his door I called out to him.

"Aye" I yelled. He opened the opened the door a little wider and looked at me. I smirked.

"I ain't no kid Imma grown ass woman." I said to him in a playful tone.

"Well yo grown ass was just in boo hoo'in bout-" he started only for me to cut him off with my horn.

" *Beep* I can't hear you! *Beep* *Beep* Can't hear you but I still love you Grandpa! Hahaha. " I said honking my horn and driving away. I could faintly hear him scream at me not to call him that. I smiled. I could always count on Will to make my day 10 times better even at my shittiest times. I will forever be grateful for his old wanna be 'hip' ass. I chuckled to myself at my lame attempt to insult him.. Eww did I just say lame? Ugh Will is rubbing off on me.

GOAL
10 Comments
5 Votes

✌💚