Chapter 11:

Mani's P.O.V

As i knocked on Jamies door i grew nervous. The door opened and Todd was standing there lookin all sexy with his all black. He smiled big when he saw it was me and leaned against the door frame.

"Wassup?" He said

"N-nothing M.J said we all had to talk about something." I said stuttering alittle.

"Ight lead the way" he said motioning his arm telling me to go.

As I walked to M.Js office i could hear singing get louder and louder.

"You hear that?" I asked Todd. Stopping about three feet away from the door.

"Uh uh." He said shaking his head no.

"Listen" i said wispering.

"Somebody singing?" He asked

"Yeah who is that?" I asked looking up at him.

"Ion know."  He mumbled shrugging his shoulders.

"I think thats M.J" i said walking up to her door and putting my ear to it.

"It is M.J" he said surprised with his eye brows up and ear to the door like me.

I slightly opened the door and poked my head in. M.J was singing "Now and Never" by Drake with her eyes closed spinning in her chair. I closed the door and looked at Todd. I walked back to Jamies office and barged in.

"Did you know?" I asked him

"Know what." He said looking up from what ever he was doing.

"That M.J could sing." Todd said for me.

"What? M.J cant sing" he said shaking his head goin back to what he was doing.

I went up to him grabbed his hand and brought him to her office and slightly opened the door again allowing him to she her and hear her better. Now the was singing "What Is Love" from Empire.

"Damn.....shes ammaazzinngg." He said when she hit that high note.

He closed the door and knocked on it like we just got here. We heard her sigh and yell come in.

"When were you gonna tell me?" I asked her. She looked at me confused.

"What are you talking about."

"YOU CAN SING M.J... really good too why you aint sing instead of this gang shit?" I asked her the boys knodded in agreement. She frowned.

"This gang shit is all i have left of my brother. This gang is what put food in my mouth since i was little. This Gang Is My Life.! This gang was my only family when my own blood didnt even want to be bothered with me. Why would you even ask me that?" she said to us like we were stupid.

"What are you talking about only family im your best friend your sister i had you when you needed me."

"But what you dont know is that i actually met you through this gang technically. My brother had business in that park that day. And he didnt want me in the house by myself with my dad. I didnt know why but it was the park so i didnt question it. When we got there i ran to the swings and so were you. This gang brought you in my life. And Jamie you came to me and asked for a Job with that whole situation.... i gave you one and we got close. And Todd, you are one of my best workers and one that i trust you was here before my brother died if i wasnt involved in this gang shit none of us would have met. We all woould be passing eachother on the streets not even to sparing a second glace.... Anyway back to business, Todd im not gone beat around the bush like i was going to... but now you just got me a tad bit upset so, Trey is the enemy. He killed my brother so im going to kill him."