Chapter 6: I Remember...Alittle.

I stared at the page a little longer. When I came to the conclusion that it was exactly who I thought it was i slid the page over to Mani. She frowned and looked at me like " what am i supposed to do with this? " i sighed

Just read it . I told her

Okay. She said unsure. As she was readin her facial expressions change from unsure to confused to total and absolute shock. It was funny but this was serious and it was not time for laughing its time for blood.

You think this is... I nodded....But how could he just... I shrugged my shoulders... this is crazy... I nodded my head again. We gonna tell your cousins?

No. I want to do this by myself. And i already have a plan. I said with an evil smirk.

Mani backed up. You know sometimes your really scary. I laughed at her.

Sooo before we get to business who am i going to fight?

O yeah im pretty sure we can get someone to volunteer. Your Not Exactly everybodies favorite person.

Well then come on then. I said dragging her by her arm into the main room. Everybody listen the fuck up! I need me a sparring partner. I said smirking

I'll do it. This big ass polar bear lookin ass nigga said.

Perfect. I said to them. Mani whats his name? I asked her in a hushed tone, so know knows that i lost my memory.

"Thats Big Ron. Hes Blasian, and doesnt like to be called white or bitch. And he is very sensitive about his weight." She told me taking me to this room that looked like a boxing area.

So how are we doing this Ghost. Gloves or no Gloves. He said, i smiled when he called me Ghost, it makes me feel powerful.

No Gloves. I told him standing in the middle of the ring like thing.

Okay then. He said with a smirk. I smirked back, but not an ordinary smirk one that could strike fear into any mans heart. He looked afraid now and I was the reason. That made me feel good.

Whats wrong big boy. Second guessing yourself? His face quickly went from fearful to angry.

Im not fat. He said with hate in his voice. Then he threw a right jab and hit me in the face. I flew backwards and Mani can to my aid. I got up and smiled at Ron.

Ok you white bastard. I see I've found what makes you mad.

IM NOT WHITE. he screamed as he charged after me. I pushed Mani out of the way cause she was in the line of fire, and kicked him in his stomach. And he fell backwards. I smiled in satisfaction.

Sooo Ive seemed to trigger some type of sensitive memory or something. Is that right Ron." As i said that he looked like he was going to cry. "Oooohhh so now you WANNA CRY LIKE A LITTLE BITCH?!. GET CHO FAT WHITE ASS UP. " Now he looked angry extremely angry. "Thats right get mad! Thats what i want! Get angry you BITCH! COME ON FAT BOY GET THE FUCK UP!" And with that he got up, and got into stands, so did i.

He swung at me but i ducked and upper cutted him. He didnt fall he just stumbled. I jabbed and hit him the the face. He spit blood on the floor. I jabbed again and Again and Again. I jabbed once more but he ducked and punched me in my stomach. I doubled over gasping for air and he took that as an opportunity to get an upper hand. He grabbed me by my neck and chokeslamed me. He got ontop of me. But as he did its like I had a Flashback of my dad on top of me. Like i was getting some memory back. Then i blacked out. All i saw was red. I flipped him over and started punching him ten times harder than i was before. Then i got off of him and kicked him in the stomach. But then i realized that he wasnt my dad. And i stopped. I helped him up and apologized.