Chapter 22: This Shit Gotta End

"Stoop" I whined trying to get Jamie away from me. He keep kissing on me while I'm trying to work. We in my office. I got my head in my papers and he trying to put his head somewhere else.

"What?" he said in an incident voice kissing up and down my neck. He took my earlobe in his mouth and slowly released it making me involuntarily shiver in delight.

"Jamie stop I gotta find out who D is." I said pushing him away from behind my chair. He sucked his teeth and roughly spun my chair around, slamming his hands on the arms of the chair trapping me. He stared at me with hard lustful eyes. Bending down slowly he looked from my eyes to my lips. My heart beat faster as he got closer. In my mind I was like 'I got business to handle I can't do this right now.' But my heart was like 'We can handle business later, I need to feel him NOW.' And it seems that my body was listening to my heart.

"You want me to stop?" he asked in a low sexy voice.

I stared into his eyes getting lost and subconsciously shook my head no.

"Alright then" he said making my lips meet his. Its only been 3 days since we got back together. Ever since he hasn't been away from me for more than an hour. He stays over at my house and drives me to and from school. And us having every class together isn't helping either.

He picked me up and set me on top of my desk and let his hands roam. I moaned once or twice feeling moist in between my legs.

Somebody knocked at the door making Jamie sigh on my lips but still not moving. I grabbed the back of his neck with one hand pulling into me more and let the other roam down to his waistband slightly tugging on his jeans. I popped open his button and slid my hand further down into his pants, pulling on his boxers and let it go making it pop his skin. Again I pulled his boxers but this time I let fingers slide across his tip causing him to jerk forward.

He pushed my knee away from his legs to open my legs more and slowly moved his hand up to my crouch. He played with my clit with his thumb through my sweatpants and used his other fingers to pull them down a little. I moved to edge of the desk so I was closer to him. Then the knocking returned.

I sighed and reluctantly pushed myself away from Jamie causing him to groan loudly and move his pants around trying to get comfortable.

I got up and went to open the door since it was locked. Imani and Todd's faces is what I was greeted by when I opened the door. I put my hand on the door way and leaned over so that I was blocking their way.

"What?" I asked them

"Can we come in?" Mani asked.

"Why?"

"Because we want to come in." Todd said trying to push me out the way but I wouldn't budge.

"M.J your eyes are yellowish..." Mani pointed out.

"So.. Shut up. I said walking away from the door.

"Why'd you let them in??" Jamie whined stomping and swinging his arms around like a five year old.

"Cut it out." I said pointing at him going back to my desk and getting back to work.

"Look what you did." Jamie said pointing at me. "I just got her away from those." he sighed.

"Sorry." Todd mumbled.

I looked at the pages on my desked. Everything looked like gibberish. I was getting frustrated. I sighed and messed with my hair. Jamie came over and pecked my cheek. He moved down to my neck and sucked on it.

"Move!" I yelled pushing him away. I pushed everything off my desk and watched as everything scattered around the floor.

I rolled my eyes and got up to pick everything up. I was picking up the papers slightly scanning them and came across a statement from a girl that he tried to rape.

'He told me to be a good little girl and take him like a big girl.' it says.

I felt like I wanted to throw up.

"FUCK!" I yelled and threw the paper only for it not to go anywhere but I didn't care I had to kill this nigga. I fucking hate doctors bruh. They just lie to people and expect for there lives to be all peaches and cream? Hell no!

I quickly walked over to my desk grabbed my gun and ran out the building. I heard Everybody asking me what was wrong but I didn't pay any attention to them.

I got in my car and quickly drive off.

Once I got to the hospital I saw Mani, Todd and Jamie right behind me.

I walked up to to the receptionist and banged on the desk.

"Where is Dr. Jameson?" I asked.

"I'm sorry but he's busy right now."

I wasn't trying to hear all that. I cocked my gun that was in my hand back and pointed it at her.

"Where THE FUCK is Dr. Jameson!!" I screamed.

"Room 803 Room 803." she said in a panic.

I rushed up the stairs not having time to wait for the elevator. When I got to the eighth floor I wasn't even tired.

I kicked the door in finding Dr. Jameson doing a drug trade. I shot the nigga who was buying from him.

"What the fuck?" the doc said.

"Where the fuck is my father?" I asked him pointing the gun to his head.

"I don't know who the fuck you are but.."

"Where the fuck is D!" I screamed shooting him in his knee.

"You working for him or with him?" I yelled over his screaming.

"With him" he cried.

"Where. The fuck. Is he." I said walking up to him and puttin the gun to his temple. He was shaking in fear, He shook his head while repeating please over and over again.

The door banged open showing a tired Jamie, Todd and Mani.

"Last chance." I told him cocking the gun back.

"254 Lexington Avenue! PLEASE! Please don't kill me." he cried.

"Ight I won't kill you." I told him, calmly putting my gun on my waist after switching the safty on.

"Thank you. Thank you so much." he praised.

I looked at Jamie and nodded at him while walking out. He nodded back while taking his gun out and instantly shooting doc in the middle of his head.

"Now what?" I heard Todd ask. We were out side of the hospital.

"Call the clean up crew for him. And tell the gang to suit up. We leave at midnight." I told them getting back in my car and driving away in the direction of my house.

It time for this shit to end.
This shit gotta end.

You guys should go read my new book.
It's called 'A. B A B Y'. Anyway thanks for reading and voting I really appreciate it. Thank you. I love you guys.

✌💚