ONE

Hello readers. This is a collab fic between my friend Candy (Punkstress_Fuentes) and I. We've been thinking of doing a collab together for awhile now, so here it is. Finally. I'll be writing in Johnnie's POV, while Candy will be writing in Kyle's POV. Now, this will probably only be updated twice a week, cause I still need to work on the sequel to Heart Shaped Box (which should be up in like, a couple of weeks hopefully), and Candy also has stories she needs to work on.

Okay, that's enough of annoying author's note that no one really wants to read, so read away! ~ Jo

(Punkstress_Fuentes)

Kyle's POV

Moving to LA, to live with two other YouTubers, Johnnie Guilbert, and Bryanstars. Okay Kyle, you promised yourself you won't get attached to either of them in a way that is more than friends. You can't have the pain of a broken heart.

But, just seeing Johnnie standing there, waiting for me at the arrivals area at the airport with Bryan, I knew that this promise I made with myself, is surely going to fail.

I mean, come on! Who wouldn't want to start something with Johnnie? He's just, so cute! And I wouldn't mind starting things with him. But I promised myself I wouldn't, and I'm going to try and stick by that promise. I don't want to deal with a broken heart again.

Taking a deep breath, I walk over to them, carrying my two suitcases with me. Johnnie runs up to me, and falls into step beside me, as he takes one of my suitcases from me and carrying it for me.

"Hey Kyle." He says. "So, you excited to be living with Bryan and I?" He asks, with just as much energy as I remember from last time I came visiting them. He's a year older than me, but way more hyper than me. You'd think he's younger than me at times honestly.

"Of course I am." I say. "I've been waiting for this day all month already." I say, I want exactly lying, I couldn't wait for this moment all month, and now it's finally here. But, I'm still worried I'm going to get close to one of them in a way that is more than friends. I know the fans ship Johnnie and I together, and Johnnie and I usually play along with it. But, it doesn't mean anything to either of us. Or does it?

We finally reach Bryan and we all head over to his car, getting in and driving down to their apartment building. We talk about random stuff on the way to the apartment, and once we finally get there, the Johnnie help me carry my suitcases inside.

"Okay, Kyle we've only got two bedrooms." Bryan says. "So, I hope you don't mind sharing a room with Johnnie." He says, looking between Johnnie and I.

I shake my head. "I don't mind." I shrug. "Just as long as we dint have to share a bed." I add. I look over at Johnnie as he scratches behind his neck slightly. "What?" I ask.

"We might have to share a bed for the first couple of nights." He says. "The bed we bought online for you hasn't arrived yet." He says. I roll my eyes at him. "Okay, that's fine. But only till the bed gets here." I say, smiling slightly.

Johnnie nods. "That can work." He says. "Just till your bed gets here." He nods, looking down at the floor slightly. It feels as though he's almost disappointed that I'll only be sitting in his bed with him till mine gets here, but I just brush it off as nothing, as the three of us, carry my suitcases into Johnnie's - our - room.

"We can put your stuff away later." Johnnie says, as I sit down on the bed with him. Bryan had gone off to do his own thing - probably to edit a video for My Digital Escape or something, leaving Johnnie and I alone in our room.

We sit in awkward silence for awhile, not sure on what to do, till Johnnie spoke, breaking the silence. "So, wanna go do something?" He asks. "Like, go into town to Starbucks or something?" He suggests.

I shrug slightly. "Sure. Why not?" I say, as we both get up off the bed. I go over to one of my suitcases and look through it for a hoodie, slipping one on after I've found it, before turning back to Johnnie, who has found a hoodie of his also.

We put our phones and wallets in our pockets before heading out of our room. Johnnie knocks on Bryan's bedroom door and let's him know we're going out, resulting in between making a joke about how Johnnie and I are going out on a date. Which the two of us deny.

Before we finally head out of the apartment, out if the apartment block and didn't the street. Getting stopped every so often by fans wanting to take a picture with us, which we gladly took with them. Till eventually we are walking down into town, and just hanging out and doing whatever any teenage boys would do, on a sunny day in LA.

****

Okay, Candy and I are thinking that this will be updated every Monday and Friday (in our timezone that is) so, on Mondays we post the parts that Candy writes, and on Friday we post the parts that I write. Sound good? We think so. ~ Jo