NINE

Fuck you Jo for making me write this chapter. Kohnnie smut is awkward for me to write. I think it's because they're both close to my age, especially Kyle. He's like, a month younger than me or something.

Anyway, here's your stupid smut ~ Candy

(Punkstress_Fuentes)

Kyles POV

I carry Johnnie into the bedroom, not breaking the kiss at all, till we both fall onto the bed. He starts grinding up into me, becoming impatient, as I quickly throw my shirt off, and his also, before leaning back down and kissing him.

He moans into the kiss, as he pulls me closer to him. His lips are so soft, and very kissable. I never knew another guy could have such soft lips. Damn, I really like kissing Johnnie.

"P-please Kyle." He moans. "Fuck me." I gasp, as he grinds up against me, making me moan at the friction.

We pull away, pulling our jeans off, then our boxers and I get off the bed and search through one of his drawers for whatever we need. Surprisingly, he does have a small bottle of lube in one of his drawers. Why he's got that in there, I'm just going to assume it was a prop or something for one of his videos.

I go back over to him and rub a hand round the insides of his thighs close to his member. He whines slightly and looks up at me. "D-don't be a t-tease Kyle." He gasps.

"I'm assuming you're clean?" I ask. He nods. "Yeah. Are you?" He asks back. I nod also. "Yeah."

I pop open the cap on the bottle of lube and pour some onto three fingers, before looking back at Johnnie. "Are you sure you want this?" I ask. He nods. "I have to prep you, and it's probably gonna hurt." I warn him.

"I-I don't care." He says. "Just get on with it. Please."

I nod, before circling a finger round his entrance, before pushing in slowly. He winces sightly, as I carefully pump my finger inside him.

(I can't fucking write this shit, so it's going to be super rushed. And I'm just gonna skip the foreplay, well, just not write it at least ~ Candy)

After I've got him stretched enough, I lube up my hard member, before carefully pushing in. Once he gives me the okay to start moving, I start pushing in and out of him slowly, and build up speed as I go.

Both of us are just a mess of moans and groans, tangled in the sheets. Johnnie moaning in pleasure as I push up against his prostate, and me groaning on top of him as he clenches his muscles around me as I push in and out of him. Causing me to just about collapse on top of him, but I manage hold myself up.

All too soon I feel the hot pool start to rise in my stomach, before I let go. Spilling inside of him with a groan. He follows soon afterwards as I pump his shaft a few times, before he's spilling into my hand and on his stomach.

I pull out of him, and fall onto my back on the bed beside him, breathing heavily. I look over at him to see him laying on his side facing me, till he moves closer to me and cuddles up against my side.

I wrap my arms around him and hold him close to me, before my eyelids start to grow heavy. I notice Johnnie has already fallen asleep, and I fall asleep soon after him, wrapping the blankets around the both of us.

******

Never again will I write Kohnnie smut. Kellic, Jalex and Cashby are completely fine, just, Kohnnie is a no. Probably because they're both close to my age. ~ Candy