TWENTY THREE

(Punkstress_Gaskarth)

Kyle's POV

I'm not sure how long I've been walking for, but it's certainly given me time to think this all over. Johnnie is pregnant with my kid, and I've decided that I'm not going to just abandon him with all of this. I kind of got him into this mess in the first place anyway.

But, even though I've decided that I'm not going to abandon him, it doesn't make me any less scared to become a father. I'm only seventeen after all, with Johnnie being only a year older than me. The both of us don't know the first thing about being parents. But that won't stop us from trying.

Now, considering the two of us are on Warped Tour right now and it's pretty much only a couple weeks into Warped already, I don't know how we're going to cope with that. Especially now that Johnnie is pregnant, and even if it's only the early stages of pregnancy, I'm not too sure if this is a good environment to be in while pregnant. Especially with the risks with male pregnancy.

Maybe the safest route would be for Johnnie and I to just drop off Warped and head on back home. I don't want him getting hurt at all, and I'm worried that he might end up getting hurt if we stay on Warped. I'll have to talk to him about this once I get back to the bus.

Grabbing my phone out of my pocket to check the time, I find that Bryan has text me asking me where I am, and that I need to hurry up and get to the signing tents. Honestly though? I can't be bothered going to do signings right now, but I suppose I should anyway, as I definitely don't want to disappoint the people that are wanting to meet me at the signing tents.

Sighing, I turn around, and head off down the road back to the area Warped Tour is being held at and make my way to the YouTuber signing tents. I'm already late to the signings, and I don't want to be anymore late than I already am.

Once I finally reach the tents - thankfully without being stopped along the way - Bryan runs over to me, and I've got to say, he looks a little pissed.

"Where the hell were you?" He asks. "You're late!"

I shrug. "Just went for a walk to clear my head." I say. "But I'm here now, no need to be all pissed about me being a few minutes late."

"You're ten minutes late." Bryan says. "You should've got here sooner, we already don't have Johnnie or Alex joining us right now."

"And? It's only ten minutes." I say. "And Johnnie isn't feeling too well." I add, it's not exactly a lie, Johnnie isn't feeling well, but I don't tell him why as I doubt Johnnie would've told Bryan. "Anyway, Bryan, why are you so pissy all of a sudden?"

Jees, what the fuck has gotten into him lately? Ever since the start of Warped he's been acting a little off...

He sighs, shaking his head. "Just hurry up and get to the tents." He says, before walking back over to the tents, with me following behind.

"Hey, Kyle." Damon says, as I make my way over to him and Jordan. "You okay?" He asks.

I shrug. "I'm fine." I say. "Just needed to go for a walk."

He nods. "By the way, you need to talk with Johnnie once we get back to the bus."

"I know." I say. "I'm planning on doing that once signing is over."

I really do plan on talking to Johnnie about all of this once signing is over, and thankfully I basically know what I'm going to tell him. That I'm not leaving him and I'll be there for him every step of the way, even if I am scared about what's to come. I'm afraid to be a father, and I'm sure Johnnie is too, but that doesn't mean we won't give it a try.

Of course, if Johnnie doesn't want this baby, and decides to have an abortion, I'll be there with him for that too if he decides to make that decision. Ultimately he has a bigger say on this than I do, since he's the one that's pregnant, not me. So, if he wants to get an abortion, then I'll be there for him through it. I'm not going to abandon him.

Johnnie is my best friend - and boyfriend - and I'm not going to leave him. I'm going to be there for him through it all. I might be scared about what's to come, but I'm not a coward. I'm not running from this.

I'm going to stay for all of it. Be there for Johnnie as he goes through it all. After all, it's the least I could do after getting him into this mess.