SEVEN

(Punkstress_Fuentes)

Kyle's POV

"I think I'm falling for you too." Just hearing Johnnie say that made me smile, as I hugged him close to me. He rests his head on my shoulder, and we stay like this for I don't know how long.

Johnnie likes me more than a friend. That's all I needed to know. Nothing else. I just hope that this won't ruin our friendship if we don't end up working out. I'm sure it won't ruin our friendship though.

Now that I know Johnnie does in fact like me more than a friend, I can easily get with him without having to worry about if he'll reject me or not. But, I think I might give it awhile till I ask him to actually be my boyfriend. Unless he doesn't beat me to it that is.

I rub a hand round his back as he nuzzles his head in my chest, and I pull him closer to me so he's in my lap. We stay like this for I don't know how long, till the snap of a phone's camera could be heard.

Johnnie and I break apart and look up to see Bryan standing in front of us. With his phone out. "Bryan, did you just take a photo of us?" Johnnie whines, looking up at Bryan as he slides off my lap.

I feel a rush of disappointment at the lack of Johnnie sitting on my lap, but instead of doing anything about it, I grab my can of Peace Tea and drink some more. Johnnie grabs his and drinks it while waiting for Bryan to say something.

"Looks like Kohnnie is real." Bryan says, laughing sightly. "But seriously, you two would be great for each other." He says, before going to sit down on the couch.

I look over at Johnnie as he looks over at me shyly. I smile at him, and bring him closer to me. He rests his head on my shoulder, and we just sit together leaning back on the wall.

However Johnnie and I's relationship, or, whatever we are now plays out. I just hope it turns into something good. I don't know how either of us will cope if this doesn't work out. So, for both of our sakes, this, whatever it may be, hopefully it works, and doesn't end with the both of us in broken hearts.

*********

Later that day, Johnnie, Bryan and I go downtown for a small meet up with some fans. It's not that big, but we only announced it on Snapchat today. Well, we said we're going into town and to come meet us if they want.

So, here we are, meeting up with a few fans in town. I notice Johnnie has been sticking close to my side during this small meet up. He'd even go as far to wrap his arms round my waist from behind and rest his chin on my shoulder, and make a few Kohnnie jokes.

Of course I'm cool with what he's doing, but it's not even been a day since we told each other we both like the other more than friends. And we're not exactly boyfriend status yet. Honestly, I don't even know what we are yet.

But, I'd sure love to call Johnnie mine.