EIGHT

Candy and I both sincerely apologize for the lack of updates on this story for, well, I don't know how long. We're both trying to get back to updating this story often, so don't worry :) ~ Jo

(Kellic_Thugpug)

Johnnie's POV

I think I'm falling deep for Kyle. It's only been a few days since we confessed our feelings, and now, we're taking it slow. Kyle hasn't exactly asked me to be his boyfriend yet, but when he eventually does, there's no way I'm not going to say yes.

Right now, it's two weeks till warped, and Kyle, Bryan and I are on our way to pick Alex up from the airport. She's going to be staying with us for awhile, till we leave for Warped. I kinda wish she was going on Warped with us, but she's not.

We wait round the arrivals area for Alex's plane to land. But, it's kinda boring just sitting around waiting. Bryan's just sitting there on his phone, while Kyle and I decide we're going to go for a walk to pass the time.

Kyle moves closer to me, and grabs my hands softly with his. I blush at the gesture, and lean my head on his shoulder as we just walk around. Nothing is said between the two of us as we just walk round, stopping at Starbucks and getting an iced coffee each.

Eventually, after walking round the airport, we make it back over to Bryan. Finding that he's still exactly how we left him. I don't even know if he noticed we had walked off. Damn, he might not be a very good father if he doesn't even notice his kids walking off. Not saying that Kyle and I are his kids. That'll be weird. He's more like our older brother.

Finally, Alex's plane has landed, and after a few minutes, we see the little red haired girl walking around looking for us. Eventually she spots us, and runs over to us, dragging her luggage along behind her.

She engulfs us all in a hug, and we hug her back. Once we all pull away, Bryan grabs Alex's luggage for her and we all make our way to the car, getting in, and driving back to our apartment.

*****

Alex and Bryan went out to the store later on during the day, leaving Kyle and I back at the apartment by ourselves, since we both didn't feel like going with them.

I rest my head on Kyle's chest as he runs his fingers through my hair. We're currently watching a movie right now, and I'm not really paying that much attention to it. I just want to spend time with Kyle, and Kyle alone.

"You okay Johnnie?" Kyle asks. I move my head up to look at him. I nod. "Yeah, I'm fine." I sigh.

He doesn't look too convinced, so he sits up, making me sit up also. "Johnnie." He says, lifting my chin up carefully so I'm looking at him. "Are you sure there's nothing wrong?" He asks.

I nod. "I'm sure Kyle." I say, smiling slightly. He smiles too and brings me in for a hug. I hug him back, and I feel him shift around and press his lips to mine in a quick kiss.

A quick kiss that turned heated rather quickly I may add. First it was just a small, innocent kiss, now we're on the couch, grinding our lower half's on each others, causing us both to moan into each others mouth.

Kyle's the first one to pull away, and we both just stay there, breathing heavily and staring at each other. The both of us were a little hot and bothered in our jeans, and in the heat of the moment, Kyle got up from on top of me, and got me to jump up into his arms, which I did, and wrap my legs round his waist as he carried me over to our bedroom, locking the door afterwards.

What happened next, let's just say I never imagined I could feel this good.

******

Okay, any guesses on what's coming next chapter? That Candy is going to write? I don't know why we're rushing this a little bit, but, ah well. :) ~ Jo