SEVENTEEN

So, Jo and I have been talking... Don't worry, we're still continuing on with this story. We've been talking about the recent My Digital Escape break up, and well, if any of you guys want to know our opinion on the break up, well neither of us even care (plus, Bryan sucks now so... And there's usually a lot of drama with them all, like damn). They're just YouTubers, technically. Yeah you can say they helped you through tough times by you watching their videos, but they didn't play a part in saving your life, you did that yourself. They only encouraged you not to end it, not saved it. It's exactly the same when people say that a certain band (e.g. MCR, PTV, SWS, OM&M, etc) saved their life. But what do I know? People are still gonna say that they "saved" their lives. *shurgs* Not gonna lie, I'm kinda glad MDE broke up, and if Kyle and Johnnie aren't on speaking terms any more, I'm just glad they won't find this fic and film them reading it. That is my absolute worst fear, one of the people my fanfics are about, somehow finding them, and reading them ~ Candy

Candy is technically right, but I'm not gonna add onto it, since I'm just a dumb fuck. But I highly agree with the last thing she said! Heh, Candy, I'm not sure if you noticed, but MDE broke up on your birthday... ~ Jo

Does it look like I even care, Jo? ~ Candy

Hm.. Nope! ~ Jo

(Punkstress_Gaskarth)

Kyle's POV

Sitting in the bus watching Johnnie, I honestly don't know what to do. Should I tell him what Vic told me, or just wait awhile? Either way, I have to tell him, and we need to get him a pregnancy test to find out if he is pregnant or not.

Shit, what the hell are we going to do if he is pregnant? We're both still so young, and there's no way that we could possibly care for a baby. We can hardly take care of ourselves, and I doubt Bryan will be much help, he can only just look after himself, and I'm sure he knows nothing about caring for babies. Johnnie and I don't even know anything about looking after babies.

"Kyle?" Johnnie asks, moving closer to me on the small couch. "Are you okay?"

Shrugging, I shake my head. "I don't know." I sigh. "Just tired I guess." I say, before looking over at him.

Getting a good look a him, something about him made him look different. His cheeks look as though they've got a rosy tint to them, and just something about him seemed different in a way. Not to mention he doesn't look as skinny as he usually is.

Maybe Vic's right, and Johnnie is pregnant. But what then? What if we decide to keep the baby, and he suffers the same fate that Kellin did during the birth of his and Vic's daughter? I honestly have no clue what I'd do if Johnnie were to die, and leave me to raise a baby without him, that is, if he is pregnant.

Nodding a little, he doesn't look so sure, but doesn't say anything else on the matter, just sits closer to me, and rests his head on my shoulder, as the two of us just sit here on the couch in the back area of the bus.

I'm not sure how many hours exactly had passed, when Jordan walks into the back area of the bus, carrying a blanket for Johnnie and I. He carefully wraps the blanket around Johnnie and I, trying not to wake Johnnie who must've fallen asleep a little while ago.

"Thanks." I say quietly, moving the blanket onto Johnnie more than me.

"You're welcome." He says, before going to walk back out to the front of the bus.

But, before he could go back out to the front, I get him to stop. "Can I talk to you about something?" I ask, looking up at Jordan, as he stops at the doorway.

"Sure." He says, turning around to come sit down next to me. "What do you need to talk to me about?"

Looking at Johnnie, I sigh slightly, before looking back over to Jordan. "I think Johnnie might be pregnant." I say. "Vic Fuentes, from Pierce The Veil, is the person who brought the possibility to my attention." I then look back down at Johnnie. "He's seen this before after all."

Jordan's quiet for awhile, before he sighs, looking over at Johnnie who still slept leaning against me with his head on my chest. "That could be possible." He says. "Even though this is technically my first time meeting Johnnie in person, there does seem to be something strange about him right now." He says. "He seems too, quiet."

I nod, agreeing with that. "He doesn't seem like himself either." I sigh, looking back at Johnnie. "I don't even know how to tell him that he could be pregnant."

Looking back over at Jordan, he smiles sympathetically at me, patting me on the back a little. "You'll figure out how to break it to him soon enough." He promises me, before getting up and going to leave the room.

"Wait." I stop him, causing him to turn back around to face me. "Can you not tell Bryan or Damon about this?" I ask. "Please?"

He nods. "Of course not." He says. "It's all just between you and me."

"Thanks." I say, smiling a little, glad that I can trust Jordan with this, just till I talk to Johnnie about it, then till Johnnie and I decide to tell other people about it.

Jordan smiles at Johnnie and I again, before he leaves to go back out to the front of the bus, leaving Johnnie to sleep against me, and me to get lost in my thoughts. Thoughts about what may happen next, and what Johnnie and I could possibly do about it.