TWENTY ONE

I think we've figured out what we're going to do with this story now. We're going to try and have this fic finished asap also.

~ Candy

(Punkstress_Gaskarth)

Kyle's POV

As Johnnie walks out of the bathroom, he doesn't say anything to Alex and I, just hands me the pregnancy test, looking terrified as he hands it over.

Looking down at the test in my hands, I should've known what the results would've been, but that doesn't make it come as any less of a shock. Johnnie's pregnant with my baby, and I don't know what I'm supposed to do now.

How are the two of us supposed to even raise a baby together? We've never had this type of responsibility thrown at us before, and I just don't know what to do. We haven't even been dating for very long, and this has just happened way too quickly for my liking.

Jesus Christ, how are we going to find enough money to even raise this baby? Considering we don't really get as much money from YouTube as some other more bigger YouTuber's do. Will the two of us have to find an actual job to provide for this child?

Then again, there's always abortion. But fuck knows how much that'll cost. I'm also not even sure if Johnnie would be willing to go through with that and have the baby terminated.

I hear Alex let out a small gasp, as she looks at the positive pregnancy test in my hands.

Without saying a word, I walk over to the small kitchen area of the bus, setting the test down on the bench. This has all happened way too fast, and I need to go out and get some air, and think over what I'm supposed to do now.

I don't know what to do, but I do know that I can't stay in this bus for much longer.

"Kyle, where are you going?" Alex asks, grabbing onto my arm, stopping me before I get the chance to open the door and go outside.

Sighing, I shake my head a little. "For a walk." I say. "I need some time to think this through." I sigh, looking over my shoulder at Johnnie, who stood a little way behind Alex. "Look after him, will you, Alex?" I ask.

Alex nods. "Of course." She says. "But, do hurry back. Johnnie needs you right now, Kyle."

She let's go of my arm, and I look over at Johnnie once more, before turning back to the door. Sighing, I open the door, before walking out and walking off to I've honestly no idea where.

All I need to do, is go for a walk to clear my head and figure out what the fuck I'm going to do about all this, and then I'll return back to Johnnie and Alex.

Hopefully by the time I return, I'll have what I'm going to do about all of this mostly figured out.