FIFTEEN

If you haven't noticed, I changed my username slightly, sorry if it causes confusion ~ Candy

(Punkstress_Gaskarth)

Kyle's POV

Following Vic away from the others, I can't help but wonder what exactly he's wanting to talk to me about right now, though somehow I've got a feeling it involves Johnnie. But I still don't really know what this is about, unless Vic can somehow tell what's up with Johnnie? Possibly? I don't know, but I'm pretty sure that I'm about to find out why he's got me to follow him back here.

"Kyle." He starts, stopping to turn round and face me. "Is Johnnie okay?" He asks.

Sighing, I shake my head. "I'm not sure." I admit. "He hasn't exactly looked okay for a couple of weeks now." I say. "Though he says he's just got a stomach bug, and it'll pass eventually."

He nods, sighing slightly. "That's exactly what Kellin had said, till I took him to the doctors and we found out he was pregnant with Kelly." He says, before looking over to where we could only just see Danielle sitting with Kelly and Johnnie.

Shaking my head, I'm not sure if I believe what Vic is implying. Is he trying to tell me he thinks that Johnnie is pregnant? Surely not? Then again, he should know, considering his last boyfriend fell pregnant, then died shortly after the birth.

"So, you're trying to tell me that you think Johnnie might be, pregnant?" I ask, finding it hard to believe, yet there is a possibility that he's right.

He sighs, nodding his head. "You might wanna get a pregnancy test for him just to be sure." He says. "You can now get pregnancy tests for men along with tests for women, but I have no idea how they differ from each other, considering, Kellin never took one, and they were only just recently made."

"No." I say, shaking my head. "He can't be pregnant." I say, finding it hard to believe the possibility that Johnnie might be pregnant with my baby.

Vic watches me sympathetically, and I just stand there, trying to process everything over in my mind. Johnnie can't be pregnant, we're too young to be parents! What if he is pregnant, and he dies just like Kellin did? I don't think I can do this if he is pregnant.

"Kyle, take my advice and get Johnnie tested." Vic says, placing a hand on my shoulder. "Trust me, it's better to find out sooner rather than later."

Sighing, I nod my head. Even though I'm finding it hard to believe that Johnnie is pregnant, there still is a chance that he is, and Vic's right. The sooner we find out if he is or not, the better.

But what am I supposed to do if Johnnie is pregnant? I have no idea how to even raise a baby, and Johnnie and I are both still young. We aren't ready for this type of responsibility, well I know for a fact that I'm not at least, but still. We're both too young to become parents, and we'll probably fuck things up big time in the process.

I don't know what the fuck to do about this possibility.