THREE

(Punkstress_Fuentes)

Kyle's POV

"Goodnight Johnnie." I say, rolling over so I'm facing away from him. I hear him sigh slightly, before he shifts around also. "Goodnight Kyle." He says.

I promised myself I wouldn't get attached to Johnnie in away more than friends. I'm not gay. At least, I don't think I am. I've always dated girls. But, there's just something about Johnnie that is just pulling me in. Making me want to start something with him. But, Johnnie's not gay. And besides, he's probably head over heels for Alex. And I don't want to face the heartache.

It takes me a little longer than I would've wanted to eventually fall asleep after that. But my dreams were invaded by my thoughts. Thoughts I so desperately wanted to just disappear.

*********

When I woke up the next morning, Johnnie wasn't next to me. Not that it bothered me as such. I don't like him in anyway more than a friend. Well, maybe as a brother, but nothing else.

I sat up, stretching slightly, before looking over at the doorway to see Johnnie walking into the room, with just a towel wrapped around his waist, and water drops dripping down his chest. His hair was a wet mess on top of his head. He must've just gotten out of the shower.

He looks over at me, blushing slightly. That's when I noticed I was probably staring at him for quite awhile. "I uhm, forgot to grab a change of clothes." He says shyly, walking over to his drawers and grabbing out a shirt, boxers and pants, before walking out and back into I'm assuming the bathroom.

I sigh, getting out of bed and getting some clothes together to have a shower once Johnnie's finished in the bathroom. I place my clothes on the edge of the bed, before sitting down while I wait for Johnnie to finish up in the bathroom.

Eventually, he's out of the bathroom, and I've finished my shower and gotten dressed. Now we're walking down to Chipotle with Bryan. We arrive at Chipotle and order our stuff, before sitting down at one of the tables to eat.

Not much is said while we eat, except for a few snaps to post on Snapchat, but that's about it. Till Bryan breaks the silence. "So, you guys ready for Warped in like, two weeks?" He asks.

I almost forgot that the three of us were on Warped this year along with Jordan Sweeto and Damon Fizzy. Keyword, almost. I couldn't exactly forget that we're three of the YouTubers that are going to Warped this year. It's always been at the back of my mind. I've just got, other things on my mind right now also.

"Kyle? You okay?" Bryan asks, distracting me from my thoughts. "Huh?" I ask, looking over at him. "I asked if you're excited for Warped." He says. I nod. "Oh, yeah. I'm excited." I say, smiling sightly. "I'm just tired is all."

"Were you and Johnnie up late doing stuff?" He asks, suggestively. I roll my eyes. "No. Of course not." I say. "I don't like Johnnie anymore than a friend." I say, looking over at Johnnie. "And Johnnie doesn't like me anymore than friend either." I add. "Right Johnnie?" I ask.

Johnnie looks down at the table. "Yeah." He says. "Neither of us like each other more than friends Bryan." He says, looking up at Bryan, who rolls his eyes slightly. "Okay then." He says. "Whatever you two say." He shrugs, before getting back to eating his food.

I look over at Johnnie to see him watching me, but he looks away once we share eye contact. Shaking my head, I look down at the table. What's up with Johnnie all of a sudden? Surely he doesn't like me more than a friend. Right?