TWENTY SIX

Just a little note from Candy... She's changed her username from Punkstress_Gaskarth, to -hawkwing. just to clear up any confusion. - Jo

(SatanicKellic666)

Johnnie's POV

"What the fuck?" Bryan asks. "You're fucking pregnant? What the fuck were you thinking?"

I look away from him, and move closer to Kyle, as he wraps his arms around me. I never thought that Bryan would have this sort of reaction to hearing the news that I'm pregnant. Though really, I don't even know what I was expecting. Whatever it was though, it certainly wasn't that.

"Bryan, we can exp-" Kyle starts, but Bryan cuts him off.

"No." He shakes his head. "I don't care. If you want to drop off Warped for that, then fine." He says. "But once Warped is over, I want you both out of my apartment. I don't want to have to deal with a fucking baby."

My eyes widen at that. Bryan is kicking us out of the apartment? Where are we supposed to go? Where will Kyle and I live now that Bryan has kicked us out?

"You can't do that, Bryan!" Kyle exclaims. "Where will we go?"

"You should have thought about that before you got Johnnie pregnant." Bryan says, before storming off the bus.

Neither Kyle, Alex, or myself say anything as Bryan leaves the bus. None of us really knowing what to do now. Kyle and I have been kicked out of the apartment we share with Bryan, and he wants us both out of there by the time Warped is over...

This isn't how this was supposed to happen. We weren't supposed to get kicked out of our apartment - well, Bryan's apartment really. All we were supposed to do, was drop off of Warped tour. Instead, we've lost the place we call our home.

Though honestly, I think Kyle and I would've eventually moved out of Bryan's apartment and gotten our own. But the two of us never thought it would be so soon and that we'd get kicked out.

Without saying anything, Kyle leads me back out to the front of the bus with Alex following behind, and the three of us just sit on one of the couches. I rest my head on Kyle's shoulder as he wraps an arm around my waist. Alex sits down next to me and rubs a hand round my back, trying her best to comfort me. Though I appreciate the gesture it's not exactly working very well.

"What are we going to do now?" I ask, the first one out of the three of us to speak.

Kyle sighs. "I have no idea." He says. "I guess, go back home and find a new apartment from there." He suggests. "Try and find one before Warped ends and Bryan gets back."

That sounds like a good plan, but will we actually have enough time to find a new apartment by then? I'd say it's about a 50/50 chance that we'll have found one by then.

"I can stay with you both for a bit and help you find an apartment," Alex offers. "I don't mind helping out in any way I can."

"You'd do that?" Kyle asks. "Alex, you don't have to."

But Alex shakes her head. "But I want to." She says. "Kyle, it's no problem at all. I don't mind being there through this with you both every step of the way." She assures him. "I want to help.

I look over at Kyle. "I wouldn't mind." I tell him. "And, we'd need all the help we can get by the time the baby is here." I say. "And don't forget about the issues that can happen with, this." I remind him.

With guys becoming pregnant, there are some dangers and it's supposedly harder on us as our bodies are different than the bodies of women. Though, even if there hasn't quite been as much issues reported with men getting pregnant like there was a couple years ago, there are still things to look out for. We had done a bit of research on it last night when the three of us couldn't sleep, and we wanted to figure out what we have to look out for during this pregnancy.

Kyle is quiet for awhile, before he nods. "Okay." He says. "We'd love all the help that you can possibly give us, Alex."

Alex smiles, before pulling the both of us in for a hug.

With Alex willing to help Kyle and I, just maybe we can do this. One thing for sure though, is that Kyle and I will try to be the best parents that we can be for our baby.