Epilogue

IT'S FINALLY FINISHED! WHOO HOO! We both thank everyone who's read this! And special thanks to those who have been reading it since the very beginning, which I honestly don't think there is very much of you any more... But Jo and I thank you all for reading this!! - Candy

(-hawkwing)

Kyle's POV

Three years have past, and Johnnie and I can't be any more happier than we are now. We have a two year old daughter, Lara, who is turning three soon, and we haven't seen Bryan since he kicked us out of his apartment.

Life just can't get any better than it is now. Of course, a bit more money would be great, seeing as Johnnie and I no longer do YouTube very often, and I had gone back to school not that long ago to study mechanics, so I can eventually get a job at the mechanic shop a few roads down.

Not too long after Johnnie and I had moved into our new apartment together, I had gotten a job at the hardware store in town, and even though the pay isn't all that impressive, added onto the money we get from YouTube, it gets us by every week. Though, I've had to use a fraction of it to pay for my schooling fees to become a mechanic.

Johnnie didn't get a job until our daughter had turned one. It's only as a barista at a local cafe, but he enjoys it. Really he only decided to get the job so he's getting more money coming in as well as what he still gets from YouTube, which isn't really that much any more, as we seldom upload videos on there any more as we're too busy.

Alex comes and visits us often, and usually offers to babysit Lara for us whenever we need her to. We both appreciate that a lot, and we've got no idea how we would've done any of this without her. Or my parents and Johnnie's mom.

Surprisingly both our parents were pretty supportive when we told them about Johnnie's pregnancy. Of course, they were disappointed at us for having a kid while we're still quite young, but that didn't stop them from helping us out whenever they could.

Though, both Johnnie and I didn't exactly like going to either of our parents for money when we needed it. Luckily we managed to get through with what we had, even if it wasn't really that much.

I honestly wouldn't change anything about this at all. I love our daughter, and can't imagine what mine and Johnnie's life would be like without her.

Thankfully when Johnnie had her there was no issues whatsoever like we were afraid of. Everything went very well, and I can't be any more thankful that nothing happened to Johnnie and our little girl.

"Kyle?"

I look up from where I sat on the floor entertaining Lara to see Johnnie standing in the doorway nervously.

"Yeah? What's wrong?" I asks, my voice full of concern.

He doesn't say anything as he comes over to sit next to me, dropping something in my lap wrapped in toilet paper. Confused, I unwrap it and what I find inside makes my eyes widen.

"J-Johnnie..." I start, looking over at him, nerves and excitement beginning to fill me. "Are you...?"

He nods. "We're having another baby." He says.

Setting the positive pregnancy test on the floor away from Lara, I pull Johnnie close to me, and kiss him. We're having another baby!

I just hope it's a boy this time....