TWO

(Kellic_Thugpug)

Johnnie's POV

Kyle and I walked back to the apartment later on during the day, and just, hang round inside, filming a few random videos to pass the time.

All throughout the day, I couldn't stop staring at Kyle. Like, I'd catch myself staring at him. In not exactly the appropriate places either I may add.

Am I fallng for my best friend? Surely I'm not? He's not gay as far as I know anyway and also, I don't think I'm gay. Then again, there hasn't exactly been any girls that attract my attention. Well, there is Alex, but, I don't like her in any way aside from close friends, or, like a sister. Same with Shannon too. But Kyle? Well, I don't know what's going on but, it feels as though I'm forming a crush on my best friend.

It probably doesn't help that the two of us play along with the Kohnnie ship that the fans made up of the two of us together. Is that stuff playing a factor with me forming a crush on my best friend?

"Johnnie?" Kyle's voice snaps me out of my train of thought. "You okay dude?" He asks. "You were staring off into space for like ten minutes." He says. "Is something wrong?"

I sigh, looking over at him. "I'm fine." I say. "Just tired I guess." I shrug. He nods slightly. "Okay." He says. "I'm hungry, you wanna order pizza, or should we go down to Chipotle?" He asks.

I shrug. Not really caring what we do, although, I don't really want to go out. "We could order pizza I guess." I say. "I don't really care." I shrug. Kyle nods, going over to Bryan's room to let him know we're going to order pizza.

Sighing, I go sit down on the couch, turning the TV on and putting on American Horror Story. While Kyle goes to order pizza. (Can I just say that AHS is fucking weird ~ Jo (I agree, it's fucking weird ~ Candy))

Eventually, Bryan came out of his room and sat down on the other couch, while Kyle sat down next to me as we wait for the pizza to get here, and when it does, Bryan goes to answer the door and pays the pizza man the amount of money owed, before walking back into the living room with three boxes of pizza. He hands us each a box, and we just sit and eat while watching TV.

********

Later that night, Byran goes off into his room, saying that he's getting tired. Leaving Kyle and I alone in the living room area of our apartment.

"I'm bored Johnnie." Kyle says after awhile. "Let's go on Younow and talk to some fans." He suggests. I nod in agreement, liking the idea. I haven't done a Younow in awhile, so why not do one with Kyle?

We grab one of our laptops from our room, before going back out into the living room, logging onto Younow. We stay on there for awhile, talking with fans, and making Kohnnie jokes, which probably wasn't such a good idea I think. Partly because how confused I am about my feelings towards Kyle, and the awkward tension between the two of us that is surely around us.

Eventually, we head into our room, stripping down to just our boxers and getting under the covers in bed. There's a bit more awkward tension between the two of us having to share the same bed. Honestly, I don't mind having to share a bed with Kyle, but, Kyle seems a little more uncomfortable with it.

But he agreed to only sharing the same bed till his gets here. The bed that Bryan and I ordered online for him. I kinda lied earlier when I told Kyle we ordered one online for him. I haven't exactly gotten round to ordering one yet (I'm lazy yeah I know). I'm probably going to order one tomorrow or something. Actually, I'll probably get Bryan to order one for him.

"Goodnight Johnnie." Kyle says, moving a little bit away from me on the bed and facing away from me. "Goodnight Kyle." I say back, rolling over so I'm facing away from him also.

Sighing quietly, I close my eyes and drift off to sleep. My dreams troubled with thoughts on my feelings towards Kyle.