TWENTY EIGHT

(SatanicKellic666)

Johnnie's POV

About three months have passed since Kyle and I had dropped off Warped Tour, and about two and a half months since we moved out of Bryan's apartment. I'm not sure what Bryan would've done if Kyle and I were still living in his apartment right now, but at this point, I don't care. I just hope that we won't have to deal with him any more.

Not very long ago, Kyle and I had decided to quit My Digital Escape. We didn't exactly say why, but we assured the fans that we're going to keep on making videos on our main channels. Though, we haven't told them about my pregnancy yet, but really, I think the fans may already be starting to speculate. Which I guess I'm not too bothered about, seeing as they'll find out about it soon enough.

"You okay, Johnnie?" Kyle asks, walking over to my side as I sit on the couch watching TV.

I nod, looking up at him. "Yeah, I'm fine." I say, flicking through the channels, though there's not really much on TV right now. "Just tired, and sore. But that's to be expected."

Kyle nods, sitting down next to me, and pulling me closer to him. He kisses my cheek, and rubs a hand round my stomach which is only just beginning to get bigger. I'm sure by the time I'm nine months pregnant it'll be bigger, but my midwife said that with my size, I may not get too big.

"What do you hope the baby will be?" Kyle asks after awhile, once I've found a decent enough movie on TV for us to watch.

I shrug, moving closer to him, or closer than I already am. "I don't really care what it is." I say. "As long as it's happy and healthy, I don't care whether or not it's going to be a boy or a girl."

"I'm hoping it's a boy." Kyle admits. "A girl would be nice, but I'm hoping it's a boy."

I move around a little so I'm looking up at him. "A boy?" I ask.

He nods. "Well, yeah. It would probably be easier for us to raise a boy, seeing as we both no jack shit about what girls go through during puberty." He says.

"Well, Alex did say that she'd help up out in whatever way she can." I remind him. "And I'm sure it wouldn't be too difficult to figure it out. We'd have a long while to figure it out until they hit puberty after all."

He shrugs, sitting back on the couch. "I guess you're right." He says. "Whatever we haven't figured out by then, we can consult Alex like you said."

With that, the two of us just sit back and watch the movie. Though, whatever movie it is, I don't really pay that much attention to it. Instead, I find myself growing tired and almost fall asleep.

But there's one thing that stops me from actually falling asleep on the couch with Kyle. That is, suddenly becoming very hungry. Which has definitely been a strange feeling during the past four months, as I'm never usually that hungry. Though considering I'm pregnant, I've got to eat a lot more, especially if I want the baby to be healthy.

"Kyle?" I ask. "Can you order some takeout? I'm hungry."

Kyle nods, and I move off him so he can up off the couch. "You want Chinese?" He asks.

"Definitely." I nod, my mouth almost watering at the thought.

Nodding, Kyle walks off into the kitchen area to go order our food, while I try to get comfy on the couch once more. It takes awhile for me to get comfy again, but when I finally do, I find myself falling asleep.

I'm awoken by the smell of Chinese food as Kyle walks into the living room with our food. I'm assuming Kyle just let me sleep until our food got here, as he more than likely didn't want to wake me up.

"Here." He says, handing me my food as he sits down next to me. "I just got you what you usually get, as I didn't want to wake you to ask what you wanted."

Nodding, I get straight into eating, maybe a bit too quickly I may add. But I'm hungry, and eating for two, so it's excused.

We pretty much eat in silence as we watch the movie. Actually, I think it's a new movie that has started right now, but I'm not sure. I'm not paying much attention to whatever is on the TV right now. All I'm worried about is food, and this Chinese food is just amazing right now. It's exactly what I was craving.

After we've finished eating, we once again just sit back together on the couch watching whatever the hell is on TV. But it doesn't take too long for me to fall asleep once more.

But that's okay. For once in my life, I am happy with where I'm at. I'm having a baby with Kyle, and even though we're both still young, I'm happy.

We may be young parents, but I know that Kyle and I are going to try to be the best parents for our baby that we possibly can be. There may be a few bumps in the road, but that is to be expected.

We may not be perfect, but that doesn't matter. As long as we try to be the best we can be, then everything will turn out okay in the end. Cause that's all that really matters.