TWENTY FIVE

(Punkstress_Gaskarth)

Kyle's POV

"You can't just drop off Warped for no reason!" Bryan yells.

I glare at him. I had just told him about Johnnie and I dropping off Warped Tour. Clearly Bryan's not having that, so here we are now arguing about it. I'm just glad Johnnie's not here right now, as Alex had gone out for a walk with him while I try and explain to Bryan that the two of us are dropping out of Warped.

"Well too bad, Bryan." I say. "Johnnie and I are dropping off of Warped, and there's nothing you can do to stop us."

"And just why do you have to drop off?" He asks. "You can't just drop off for no apparent reason!"

I shake my head. "Why we're dropping off is none of your business." I say. "But just know it's for the best."

Honestly, if things keep on progressing the way they are, I think a fight might just ensue, and that's definitely not what I want at all. All I want is for Bryan to just get it through that thick skull of his that it's for the best that Johnnie and I drop off Warped.

We may even leave My Digital Escape, but I'm not going to mention that to Bryan just yet. Maybe after awhile Johnnie and I will tell him. But right now I'm just more focused on getting Bryan to understand that Johnie and I have to drop off Warped Tour. And, try have him understand without telling him about Johnnie's current situation. I don't think Johnnie wants him to know just yet.

Before things can get too heated, the door of the bus opens, and in comes Alex and Johnnie. I guess Johnnie has gotten tired of walking around, and wanted to get back on the bus and get some rest, and they thought I'd be finished talking about this with Bryan right now.

Unfortunately I'm not finished talking about this with Bryan. And it's clearly not going all that well...

"What's going on here?" Alex asks, as she and Johnnie walk over towards me.

Though, before I get the chance to answer, Johnnie is running off to the small bathroom on the bus. No doubt to throw up, and I feel partly responsible for that. I did get him pregnant after all.

Alex and I run on after him, while Bryan stays back in the front of the bus, more than likely still pissed off that Johnnie and I are dropping off Warped without even giving him a reason as to why we're doing so. Honestly, I don't even see the point of YouTubers being on Warped Tour in the first place.

As I rub circles around Johnnie's back and try to soothe him in any way I can, Alex stands in the doorway looking towards me in concern. I'm betting she can very well tell that me telling Bryan that Johnnie and I are to drop off of Warped isn't going very well at all.

"You're not having much luck with Bryan are you?" She asks, glancing over towards the front of the bus where Bryan is hopefully still waiting for us.

I shake my head. "I don't think he wants us to drop off." I sigh. "I'd hate to think what he'd say about us leaving My Digital Escape."

"So you've decided to quit then?" She asks.

"Well, we're thinking about it at least." I say, before helping Johnnie up off the floor and helping him get cleaned up.

"It'll probably be best if we quit." Johnnie sighs, splashing his face with water from the tap.

"And no doubt Bryan will be pissed." I sigh.

"Probably." Alex sighs.

We take our time before going back into the front of the bus, seeing as each of us aren't all too keen on facing Bryan, as he's still more than likely pissed that Johnnie and I are wanting to drop off Warped. He doesn't seem to understand that we don't exactly want to say why we're needing to drop off the tour. But I wonder if it would make any difference if we were to tell him the reason?

Though, before we can even talk about whether or not we should tell Bryan the reason as to why we need to drop off between each other, Bryan is standing in the doorway. Which causes Alex to move inside the small bathroom, that's becoming a little too cramped with the three of us inside it.

"What's going on in here?" He asks, looking around at the four of us. "And you better have a good reason as to why you both absolutely have to drop off the tour."

Before I can even say anything, Johnnie sighs, turning to Bryan from where he was standing and facing the mirror.

"We need to drop off the tour because I'm pregnant, Bryan!" He says.

Bryan stops, looking from Johnnie, to me, to Alex, and then back to Johnnie, before some emotion crosses his face.

"What the fuck?"