Apologies, This Isn't An Update

Okay, uhm, hi. This is both Punkstress_Gaskarth and @SatanicKellic666 talking right now (mainly Candy though, since I suck at this type of shit - Jo), and with the whole MDE drama that's happened, the both of us aren't too sure if we're going to actually be finishing this story. Though, I really hate abandoning stories, and I'm sure Jo does also.

So, as of right now, we're not too sure on what we're going to be doing with this story, we don't want to abandon it at all, but we also just don't know what we're going to be doing with it as of right now.

I'm thinking that the both of us are just going to figure out a way to get Bryan out of the picture in this, since the both of us agree that Bryan is a complete asshole, and honestly in his apology video he pretty much turned it around to make him seem like the victim, I honestly had a feeling he'd do that.

So, we both apologize if you thought that this was a new chapter, which unfortunately we're not sure how long it's going to be till you get a new chapter. We're still deciding on whether or not we're going to finish this, hopefully we will, cause I really hate abandoning stories.

I reckon we should just kill Bryan off or something - Jo

That's an idea, but we'll figure something out - Candy

But we're definitely making Johnnie and Kyle move as far from Bryan as they can, right? - Jo

Most likely - Candy

Since we both don't really know what to do with this story as of right now, feel free to comment some suggestions on what we could possibly do with it now.

Again, we both apologize for this not being an update.

~ Candy & Jo