TEN

Heh, uhm, so. Late update I know. My fault, not Candy's fault. I'm the one who sucks at updating. ~ Jo

(Kellic_Thugpug)

Johnnie's POV

Warm arms wrapped around me tightly and holding me close to them isn't something I ever thought I'd wake up to, to be completely honest. Lifting my head off their chest, I notice Kyle asleep in bed with me, his arms wrapped round my waist as he holds me close to him. I also notice that we both aren't wearing anything. Fuck, what did we get up to?

My question is answered as I gasp slightly as a slight pain was felt in my ass. Then the realisation of what just happened hit me like an oncoming bus.

Kyle and I had sex. Fuck.

I suddenly look over at the door, as someone knocks on it, before Alex opens it. But, she gasps, covering her eyes as she sees Kyle and I in bed together. I'm just glad we've got blankets covering ourselves.

"Oh god!" She squeals in fright. "I totally did not just need to walk in on you two in bed!" She says, peeking out between her fingers. "I mean, there's nothing wrong with it." She adds quickly, uncovering her eyes. "I'm just, surprised is all." She says, causing me to laugh slightly.

"It's okay Alex." I say, before looking down at Kyle, then back at Alex, as the little red head walks over to the bed and sits down at the edge. "Is it safe to sit here?" She asks, seemingly able to guess what just happened. I nod slightly, most of the, you know, is on my stomach still.

We sit in awkward silence for awhile, till Alex breaks it. "So, you and Kyle are a thing now?" She asks. I nod. She makes some sort of squeaking nose in excitement, before going to hug me, but stops and sits back down at the edge of the bed. "I'm not hugging you till you clean yourself up." She says, laughing slightly.

Before she could say anything else though, I feel Kyle shift round in his sleep, before he sits up, and when he notices Alex in here, he covers himself up more with the blanket. "A-Alex." He stutters. "Wh-what are you doing in here?" He asks.

"Dude relax." Alex says, laughing slightly. "No need to get embarrassed about what you and Johnnie did." She chuckles. "I already know." She adds. "And yay! Kohnnie is real!" She exclaims, throwing her arms up in the air.

"What's real?" We hear Bryan say, as he walks into the room. A knowing smirk appears on his face as he sees Kyle and I in bed together. "Finally!" He exclaims, walking over to us all. "Though, you two didn't exactly need to sleep together." He adds. "You both smell like sex now."

I feel my cheeks start to grow hot, and I hide my face in Kyle's chest, causing the others to laugh at me. "Come on Alex." I hear Bryan say. "Let's leave the two lovebirds to get cleaned up."

Once I hear Bryan and Alex's retreating footsteps, I lift my head up from Kyle's chest and bite my lip nervously as I look up at him. He kisses my forehead, before rubbing a hand round my back. "You okay?" He asks.

I nod. "My ass hurts though." I admit. He nods slowly. "Did you regret what happened?" He asks nervously. I shake my head. "No." I admit, my voice shaky with nerves.

He smiles, before kissing me softly. I kiss him back, not bothering to fight for dominance. After all, Kyle is a lot stronger than me, despite being a year younger than me. And, he's obviously the dominant one of of the two of us, and I'm the submissive one.

"Let's go get cleaned up." He says, after we pull away. I nod, and the two of us get out of bed, and head off to the connecting bathroom to our room to have a shower.

God, I hope Kyle isn't lying when he says he doesn't regret any of this...