FOURTEEN

Okay... A certain part in this story was all Candy's idea. I had nothing to do with it! She's the evil one here! ~ Jo

(Kellic_Thugpug)

Johnnie's POV

Yawning tiredly, I make my way outside of the bus, to find Kyle standing there, leaning up against the side of it, surfing through his phone, and as soon as I get over to him and wrap my arms round his waist, he quickly shuts his phone off, and wraps his arms around me.

"What were you looking at?" I question, a bit curious as to why he shut his phone off so quickly. It's almost as if he was doing something that he doesn't want me to find out about.

He shakes his head, kissing my cheek. "It was nothing." He assures me. "Nothing you need to worry about."

Sighing, I nod my head, not saying anything else on the matter, though it still feels like he's hiding something from me, and I have no idea what it could possibly be.

"You okay?" He asks, rubbing a hand round my back, as I bury my head in his chest, whimpering slightly as a cramp ran through me.

I nod, looking up at him once the cramp had passed. "I'm fine, Kyle." I assure him.

He doesn't look so sure, but doesn't voice his worries. Instead, he takes the two of us back onto the bus, where Bryan, Jordan, and Damon are getting ready to walk round the venue for today and film some vlogs, along with getting ready for our meet and greet.

"You wanna go see Pierce The Veil play after our meet and greet?" Kyle asks me, watching me carefully.

Nodding slightly, I wouldn't mind going to see Pierce The Veil right now. Not to mention it's their first time back touring after almost a year and a half now, after what happened a year ago now, that caused Vic Fuentes a great deal of grief and pain.

"Alright." Kyle nods slightly. "Let's go get ready to go to the meet and greet or something now I guess." He says, before the two of us walk over to our bunks to get ready.

********

Today has been extremely tiring for me, and I honestly have no idea why, so right now, just sitting with Kyle on side of stage for Pierce The Veil is pretty much a great thing right now, I don't have to do anything but sit with Kyle as we watch Pierce The Veil perform.

Looking around us, I notice Vic's girlfriend, Danielle standing a bit away from us holding Vic's daughter Kelly. i don't understand how Danielle gets the hate she does, all she's trying to do, is be the best girlfriend for Vic that she can possibly be, and she's really trying to be a great substitute mother for Kelly also. She knows she'll never be Kelly's real mother, but at least she's doing her best.

After a couple of songs, Vic has gotten the crowd to go quiet, before he and the rest of PTV start on their small tribute song - or whatever it is, cover song maybe, I don't really know, I can't think straight right now - for Vic's late boyfriend, Kellin Quinn of Sleeping With Sirens, one of the first men recorded down to fall pregnant and give birth. Unfortunately though, Kellin didn't make it, and died shortly after the birth.

The whole crowd was almost completely silent as Pierce The Veil performed Sleeping With Siren's song If I'm James Dean, Then You're Audrey Hepburn. I'm pretty sure everyone here knew that PTV would do something like this, but I'm not sure if anyone really knew how emotional it would be.

After the show, the band walked off the stage and went over to each of their girlfriends, and I could only just see the tears that were still falling down Vic's face. I have no idea how hard it must've been for Vic to do that, considering the wounds from Kellin's death might still be a little fresh.

Kyle pulls me up off the ground carefully, and the two of us make our way over to Vic, who was now holding his daughter, while Danielle had her arms around Vic's waist, resting her head on his shoulder.

"Hi, Kyle, Johnnie." Vic says, looking up as he notices Kyle and I walking over to him and Danielle, but his eyes stay lingering on me for awhile, as I wrap my arms round my stomach as another cramp runs through me.

Something seems to cross Vic's mind, as he hands Kelly back to Danielle, and walks over to Kyle and I. "K-Kyle, can I talk to you for a minute?" He asks, still not keeping his eyes off me.

"Uh, sure I guess." Kyle says, before kissing my cheek quickly and walking off with Vic, leaving me standing there with Danielle, who was looking on after both Vic and Kyle.

She turns back to me, smiling sympathetically. "I'm sure they won't take too long." She says, walking closer to me. "Come, you can hang round with Kelly and I till they get back."

Nodding slightly, I follow Danielle away from everyone else, and we go sit down under the shade of a tree not far from where Vic and Kyle are talking about god knows what.

Just what it is that made Vic need to talk with Kyle, I have no idea. Though, I think it has to do with me in some way. But what ever that means, I have no idea.