EIGHTEEN

Don't mind me, I just changed my username :) - Jo

(SatanicKellic666)

Johnnie's POV

Running into the toilet to throw up in the middle of the night fucking sucks, especially when it's the toilet in a tour bus, then everyone can hear you throwing up, and it fucking sucks.

Jumping slightly as I feel a hand on my back, I turn to see Kyle kneeling behind me, rubbing a hand round my back soothingly. I smile weakly at him, before turning back to throw up once again in the toilet. None of this was in anyway a pretty sight to see, and I guess I'm glad that it's Kyle that's in here with me, and not Bryan, Damon, or Jordan.

"You okay?" Kyle asks, rubbing a hand round my back.

Sighing, I shake my head. "No, not at all." I sigh. "I literally feel like shit." I say, sitting back on my knees. "I don't think this is a passing stomach bug, Kyle." I admit. "I've been like this for almost two months now, and I honestly don't think I should even be here any more."

Kyle sighs. "I don't think it's just a passing stomach bug either." He admits. "I was hoping it was, that's why I waited a couple weeks before deciding to do something." He says. "But, now, I think it's time to do something about it."

I nod. "Thanks." I say, as he helps me up, and flushes the toilet for me.

"I just need to go make a phone call." Kyle says, before leaving me to get cleaned up.

Walking to the front of the bus, I see Kyle standing there, still on the phone to someone, though, who he's talking to, I have no idea. He smiles at me a little as he sees me standing there, and I smile back a little, before sitting down on the couch.

Once Kyle's finished on the phone, he sits down on the couch next to me, and pulls me close to him, but doesn't say anything, so the two of us just sit there on the couch together in comforting silence.

"I called Alex." Kyle says, breaking the silence after awhile. "Maybe she could help us out with, this."

I nod, moving closer to Kyle under the blanket that he covered the both of us in awhile ago now. Though, I'm a little confused as to why he had asked Alex for help regarding what's wrong with me. I mean, what could she really do to help?

I don't voice my thoughts though, and just sit on the couch with Kyle for the rest of the night, till everyone else wakes so we can start this next Warped date, though, I think I'd prefer to just stay in here all day, and try to sleep off whatever is wrong with me.

That is, if I can just sleep it off.