Quotes for you... for us... and for her...

I know there are some things you can't change. I know there are some situations where apologies hold no bearings. I know that twists of fate bring people together, And somethimes Everything happens for a reason can tear them apart. I know that I will never forget you, for you will always have a place in my heart.

Love should be like the sky, which stays and changes with the weather, not like the rain which comes and goes.

When you can finally let go of the past something better comes along

When you have found a reason to walk away, don't look back. If they don't come chasing after you, they never really needed you.

There will be times when you must sacrifice and let go of things that you love to move on with your life, that's why life will always come before love in the dictionary 

This time around Im not coming back, I know it, this time is different. This time my heart is irrevocably broken, this time I want to do something about it. This time I want to walk away from you, and I hope this time is the last.

It was hard for me to walk away. But even harder when you didn't even bother to try and stop me.

Love itself should not hurt like hell, missing someone you love should.

No matter what I say or do, I'm still not over you. No matter how hard I try, you still manage to make me cry. No matter what, I'm still in love and don't know why.

I never stopped loving you, its just I stopped showing it.

Truth is, I never stopped loving you. I just stopped waiting for the day where you would feel the same way for me. I stopped giving it my all, and I stopped waiting for you.

Frustrated because I can't tell if it's real. Mad because I don't know how you feel. Upset because we can't make it right. Sad because I need you day and night. Angry because you won't take my hand. Aggravated because you don't understand. Disappointed because we can't be together, but still I'll love you forever.

All I really can say is... kill the past slowly and create something so much more beatiful...

God please help me... I'm falling back down- 

             But somehow I'm still smiling?