Love is...

Yes it's real. I have felt it and it's powerful

Its getting buttflies when that person walks in the room.

Smiling when you hear their voice and getting chills when they hold your hand.

Love is waiting for someone to be ready to love you back.

It's standing by there side while there mom is in rehab.

It's long hugs and cuddling during movies to stay warm and your to lazy to go get another blanket nor do you want to because having them in your arms in so much better.

Love is sharing a sleeping bag so no one has to sleep on one of the back bunk beds alone.

Love is sitting across from each other and making stupid faces for no reason.

It's sharing the last sour path kid out of the bottom of the bag.

Love is being able to tell someone your secrets and knowing they wont leave you.

Love is feeling empty when their not by your side.

Love is knowing that will come back and you will see them again.

Love is running into each other where ever you walk because you can't walk straight when your with them because your too lost in their eyes to think straight.

Love is walking to the park at night just so we could talk and sit on the swings until it was time to go home.

It's waking to albersons at 9 at night for candy and her jumping into my arms every time we saw a cockroach

Love is staying after school with her so she could get caught up.

Love is helping her everyday after school.

It's writting stupid love song lyrics on her mirror just to make her smile and fighting over the front seat.

Love is real love is powerful and it can make you do some crazy things but it's the most beautiful thing on this earth.

It's acting like everything is fine when she talks about her boyfriend and acting like I'm ok, like I dont love her as much as I really do.

Acting like her words dont hurt me.

It's fighting over the little things and making changes for the better.

Finding new ways to make them smile and walking to walgreens for bleach and ice cream so you can deep clean her house it's dying your hair at midnight and just praying it comes out right.

Love is waking home from school and not getting home till 9 at night because you had to stop at every place she wanted to stop at.

Love is going out of your way to make sure she is happy.

It's getting her what ever she asks for when she asks for it.

Love is going downstairs to make sure no one broke in and to turn out the lights.

It's backing away and not pushing her out of her comfort zone, but pushing her to try more things and be happy.

Love is so much more then kissing and sex.

Love is an obsession.

It takes dedication and work.

It's fake fights and yelling at each other from across the street and getting weird looks from the neighbors.

Love is going for walks around the whole freaking town just to get out an talk for bit.

Love is inside jokes and willingness to die just to keep them safe.

It's knowing- or at least... Thinking I know everything about her.

Love is her.

She is love.

Her voice her laugh her smile.

I love the way her lip pops over her braces when she smiles. I love how her hair has random lighter parts from when she had to dye it for her moms wedding. I love her freckles and her eyes. I could stare into her eyes forever and never be bored. I love her porcelain skin and her black hair. I love how honest she is. I love how indecisive she is.

She is the cutest thing on this side of the world and I love everything about her.

Lust is fake. Lust is boob jobs and tight clothes. Lust is having sex and then leaving in the middle of the night.

So ask me and I'll tell you. I don't lust for her. I love her. She is my everything and she is "my unhealthy obsession" so thanks for asking and if that wasn't good enough for you. I have another list of reasons why she means the world to me.

And now she's mine, I can finally say I have her, that I love her, that nothing can hurt her while I have her... Because she is mine... and I love her, with all my heart.