Chapter 1

*beep* *beep* *beep*
"Lauren I swear if you don't shut that alarm clock off I'm throwing it out the window" Tobin groans.

"Well isn't someone feeling violent this morning" the raven haired girl jokes.

"Shut up, I'm tired" The lighter haired girl grumbles.

"I know babe but you have to get up and get ready so we can go to school" Lauren says already dressed and ready to go.

"Or we could stay in bed like yesterday" Tobin smirks.

Lauren blushes slightly knowing what her girlfriend is implying.

"My parents are coming home today and I doubt they'd be pleased to find out I decided to skip school to stay home with my girlfriend all day" Lauren reasons.

"Ugh fine" Tobin groans throwing the blankets off her body quiet dramatically.

Lauren giggles at her girlfriend's actions.

"I'll be downstairs Tobes, I have some of your clothes here or you can wear some of mine, I don't care." Lauren says as she turns and jogs downstairs.

Tobin sighs sitting up and gathering some clothes before making her way to the bathroom to shower. When she walks downstairs she's in black vans, gray skinny jeans, Lauren's the 1975 shirt, and a gray beanie.

Lauren is sitting at the table scrolling through instagram eating a piece of toast that has Nutella spread across it. She looks up at her girlfriend and smiles softly as the taller of the two sits down with an apple.

"Ready babe?" The green eyed girl asks.

Tobin nods "Yeah if you are."

The couple makes their way outside to Tobin's car where Tobin opens the passenger door for her girlfriend. They exchange smiles before the hazel eyed one jogs around to the driver side and gets in starting her car and pulling onto the road. Within ten minutes they are at the school.

A/N: Hey guys sorry its a short first chapter I'll try to make the rest longer. Thank you so much for reading it means a lot. I'll try and update soon, stay positive (: -Kaycee