Chapter 14

"ALEX?! ALEX WHERE ARE YOU?!" Tobin yells frantically.

She feels a hand clamp over her mouth and drag her into the janitors closet. She calms down once she's staring into her girlfriend's crystal clear blue eyes.

"Oh my god you're okay" Tobin murmurs pulling the other girl into a tight hug.

They hear another gunshot.

"I'm scared Tobin" Alex says fear flowing through her eyes.

"Shhhhh its going to be okay" Tobin says as the two sit down with Alex on Tobin's lap.

"Just try to relax and go to sleep or something" Tobin whispers kissing her girlfriends hair.

•••••
"Where the fuck are they" Kelley asks worriedly.

"I'm sure they are okay maybe just haven't came out yet" Carli tries reassuring the shorter girl.

"You don't think that they uh-" Ali trails off looking over at an ambulance and a bunch of paramedics treating various teens and teachers.

"No. No, there's no way why would you even say that?" Kelley says shaking her head glancing at the cops talking to students as Hope takes her hand in hers squeezing it reassuringly.

"Then where the hell are they?" Ashlyn asks.

"I'm going to go look for them." Kelley states letting go of Hope's hand and walking towards the school.

"Kell wait let us come with you at least" Carli says.

"I don't care what you do I'm finding my best friends" The freckled girl says walking into the school avoiding the cops.

The group follows their shorter friend into the building.

"We need to split up so we can find them faster. Don't get seen by the cops or they'll make us leave" Kelley says turning to the group.

The group splits up, Ashlyn and Ali, Hope and Kelley, then Carli goes off by herself.

•••

"Ash. We've looked everywhere we can think of." Ali says following her girlfriend back down the hallway for the hundredth time.

"Not the janitors closet" The tall blonde says stopping in front of said door.

She opens the door to see Tobin and Alex laying there cuddling and asleep.

"How the hell are they asleep?" Ali asks.

"I don't know and don't care I'm just glad they are okay" Ashlyn says sending a quick text to her friends saying they found her and where they are.

Soon everyone is at the janitors closet.

"Aweeee look at how cute they are" Kelley smiles.

"Yeah we should probably get them up and out though" Hope says.

"No don't be rude. We'll take them to my house and let them sleep." Kelley argues.

"Alright then how do you suggest we move them?" Hope says.

"Carry them" the short freckled girl states.

Hope and Ashlyn sigh simultaneously knowing they aren't getting out of this.

"I'll get Tobin." Hope says as the two step in picking the couple up.

When the group successfully makes it to the parking lot without police stopping them Tobin wakes up.

"Uhm Hope I love you man but not like that" Tobin jokes.

The group laughs.

"Oh shut up Heath, Squirrel over here wouldn't let me wake you two up" the taller girl chuckles setting her friend down.

Tobin sees Alex in Ashlyn's arms.

"Here I'll take her" she walks over taking her sleeping girlfriend in her arms.

"Damn Baby Horse sleeps like a rock" Carli chuckles surprised by the fact her friend is still out like a light.

"We are all going to Kell's to hang out you two coming?" Ali asks Tobin.

"Well uh-" Tobin starts saying before Alex cuts in eyes still closed.

"Tobin Powell Heath we are going" The dark haired girl says her eyes still closed.

"Have you been awake this whole time?" Tobin chuckles.

"Mhmmmmm" Alex hums. "Toby fell asleep and I was drifting off then you guys showed up and I wasn't passing up getting carried" she shrugs as her girlfriend blushes at the nickname.

"Well you have two legs you can walk now" Tobin sets her down.

"Ugh fine" Alex pouts making Tobin lean in and capture her lips in a tender kiss.

•••••

"Kelley where's the oreos I had hidden here?" Tobin asks her freckled friend.

"Oh uhm about that I may have ate them" the shorter girl chuckles scratching the back of her neck nervously.

"You did what?" Tobin says narrowing her eyes playfully.

"Toby we can buy more" Alex says kissing her cheek.

"Yeah Toby" Kelley teases her friend.

"Oh no. You don't get to call me that only Lex does." Tobin shakes her head.

"Guys will you please tell Ashlyn and Hope that we are not watching Texas Chainsaw Massacre" Ali calls from the living room.

"But I kinda wanna watch it" Tobin says as the three walk into the living room.

"Fine but we are watching Tangled after it" Ali says settling back into her place on the couch under Ashlyn's arm.

Everyone but Ali groans reluctantly but agrees to the brunette's deal.

A/N:Alright there you guys go as always let me know what you think and remember to stay positive and dance for updates and money.