Chapter 8

"Hey Tobin can we uh talk?" Alex asks the hazel eyed girl once they are alone.

Its Monday morning, Lauren ignored any attempt Tobin made to talk to her which hurt Tobin but also made her realize how stupid she was to let Lauren fuck her.

"Yeah sure" Tobin smiles at her friend "What's up Baby Horse" she stops and leans her back against a wall.

"Well uh I know you just got out of a relationship but uhm" Alex bites her lip nervously looking down.

"Hey, you can tell me anything you-" Tobin says but is cut off.

"I like you, Tobin. Like a lot" Alex blurts out slowly lifting her head back up.

Tobin smiles softly as memories of her and the girl standing in front of her flash through her mind. "I've liked you for a while" Tobin looks down slightly embarrassed. "I was just so caught up in Lauren I guess I was scared to let myself have feelings for you"

Alex's ocean blue eyes light up at the hazel eyed girl's words. "Well looks like you don't have to be scared anymore" she says just above a whisper.

"Yeah, looks like I don't" Tobin replies in a soft voice.

Alex starts to lean in before Tobin pulls back.

"Wait I have to tell you something before anything between us happens" the lighter haired girl bites her lip nervously.

"You can tell me anything Toby" Alex says the two ignoring the bell ringing through the hallway signaling its time to go to class.

"At Austin's party on Friday uhm I had sex with Lauren... I don't know how it happened I was going to the bathroom and she just pulled me in a room and yeah. I regret it so much because I know she doesn't care about me and I don't know I just thought I should tell you be-"

Alex cuts Tobin off by grabbing her face and pulling her into a deep kiss.

Tobin's mind is immediately cleared and she's solely focused on the girl in front of her as she snakes her arms around the blue eyed girl's waist reciprocating the kiss deeply.

The two are completely lost in the passionate kiss until they hear someone clear their throat. They jump and pull away from each other to see their principal standing there with his arms folded across his chest.

"Ladies. You were supposed to be in class five minutes ago, not having a make out session in the hallway" he says sternly.

"We are so sorry Mr.Winston its my fault I kept her out of class as you could see" Tobin says.

He sighs "Just get to class and don't let it happen again"

They both nod and quickly make their way to class.

••••

"Did I miss something?" Carli asks while the friends all sit at lunch.

Tobin and Alex have been giving each other looks like they are a newlywed

"I think we all did" Ali says the rest of the table nodding in unison.

"Hey. Love birds" Ashlyn says clapping her hands.

Tobin and Alex break their gaze.

"What?" They say in unison.

"What's going on between you two?" The blonde asks.

"Oh uhm nothing" Alex looks down a small blush creeping onto her cheeks.

"Well nothing official that is" Tobin says.

All the girls smile and squeal.

"Aweeee you two would be so cute together" Ali smiles.

The two both blush profusely and look down then at each other.

"Uh oh, slut coming our way" Hope says to the table as they all look to see Lauren and Camila, hand in hand, walking towards them.

"What the hell do you want, Jauregui" Alex snaps as soon as the couple reaches the table.

"Its nice to see you too Alex" Lauren says sarcastically.

"I just wanted to make sure little Tobin over here was okay."

"What the fuck are you talking about" Kelley asks harshly.

"Well on Friday night Tobin had a little more fun than the rest of us" Camila smirks

"What do you mean?" Hope furrows her eyebrows, a look of confusion washing over the rest of their faces.

"Are you kidding? You couldn't hear her? I'm surprised the whole party couldn't hear her." Camila chuckles.

Tobin's face pales immediately.

"Enough you guys just leave." Alex says standing up putting herself between the two girls and Tobin protectively.

"Who are you? Her new girlfriend? Wouldn't surprise me I mean she's pretty easy" Lauren smirks.

Lauren turns to a tall Hispanic guy"Hey Ser, go for it" he smirks and nods to a friend.

Soon all the lights are out in the cafeteria and there's a video playing on the wall.

"So I'm sure you all know who Tobin Heath is. She's the good girl straight A student. Well she's not as good of girl as everyone thought" the words role across the wall.

Everyone in the cafeteria hears it before the video plays. Tobin's friends have their eyes glued to the wall in shock once the video begins to play.

A/N:Dun. Dun. Dun. Alright let me know what you guys think and thanks for all the views. Remember stay positive and dance for money and updates. (: -Kaycee