Chapter 6

On Tuesday when the girls arrive at school and the rest of Tobin's friends find out what Lauren did its like World War Three breaking out.

Ashlyn Harris and Hope Solo are the first to Lauren, Tobin following them begging them to stop but they are a good four inches taller with more muscle so it isn't exactly easy.

"What in the hell is wrong with you" Ashlyn growls shoving Lauren against the lockers hard.

"Look I regret what I did but Tobin will never forgive me anyway" Lauren says looking up at the tall blonde.

"Bull fucking shit" Hope cuts in.

"Woah. What's going on here" Lauren's friend Dinah puts herself in between the raven haired girl and the other two.

"Get lost Hansen this doesn't concern you" Ashlyn says.

"Bullshit it doesn't concern me you're yelling at one of my best friends" Dinah says stepping closer having to look up slightly at the blonde.

"Yeah well your best friend here cheated on her girlfriend who just so happens to be like our little sister" Hope seethes extremely angry now, stepping closer to the Polynesian.

Tobin cuts in "Guys please just leave it alone. I'm fine I promise" she gives the two a small smile trying to convince them.

"Fine. But you better watch your back Jauregui" Ashlyn says as they turn and the three friends walk off...well more like Tobin dragging the other two.

"Thanks for the help Kell" Tobin mutters when they reach their group of friends again.

"Hey if I had went over there I would've done a lot worse than talk to them" the freckled girl raises her hands in defense.

Tobin sighs "Thank you all for wanting to defend me, I just don't want anyone getting in trouble because of me"

"Its alright we'll get her at Austin's party on Friday" Ashlyn smirks.

Austin Mahone. The school's biggest douche bag. Most of the population hates everything about him except the fact he throws killer parties.

"I don't think I'm going" Tobin mutters.

"Going to what?" Alex and Ali ask in unison. Ali walking over to take her place under Ashlyn's arm.

"Austin's party on Friday and like hell you aren't. I will drag your ass to it" Kelley smirks.

"No really I think I'm just going to stay home" Tobin says.

"Aw come on Toby it'll be fun" Alex gives the hazel eyed girl her best puppy dog eyes.

When Tobin looks at the rest of her friends they are all mimicking the blue eyed girl's expression.

"Okay, okay fine. I'll go as long as I never have to see Ashlyn make puppy dog eyes again" she jokes and the group bursts into laughter.

Soon the bell rings and they all make their ways to their designated classes.

••••

On Friday night Kelley is at Tobin's house to make sure she actually goes.

"Tobin! Hurry your skinny ass up and get down here" the shorter of the two yells from the bottom of the stairs.

"Shut up, I'm coming" Tobin says jogging down the stairs.

"That's what she said" Kelley smirks receiving a punch in the arm from Tobin.

"Ouch" Kelley chuckles rubbing her upper arm.

"Are you ready?" The taller girl asks.

"Yeah I have been for the past hour" the freckled friend teases.

"I did not take that long" Tobin shakes her head, the two walking out to Tobin's car.

Once the two friends get to the party and go inside it doesn't take long before the locate the rest of their friends.

Ali and Ashlyn are dancing. Alex, Hope, Heather, and Carli are standing in a group laughing and talking.

"Do you want a drink?" Kelley asks and Tobin nods quickly.

The shorter friends chuckles slightly "Alright I'll meet you with the rest of them"

Kelley goes to get drinks while Tobin starts making here way through several bodies until she sees Lauren on the dancefloor with Camila grinding.

Emerald eyes lock with Hazel and the raven haired girl just gives her ex a slight smirk before bending her head to leave a trail of kisses down the smaller girls neck.

Tobin clenches her jaw but relaxes slightly when she feels a hand on her shoulder. She breaks her gaze to see Alex standing there smiling softly.

"I brought you your drink?" Alex says.

Tobin smiles "Thank you" she takes it and practically drinks it in one big gulp. Making a slight face at how strong it is.

"Woah easy there tiger" Alex chuckles.

"Dance with me" Tobin practically begs.

After what seemed like hours of a game of cat and mouse with Lauren, one always trying to make the other jealous Tobin is ready for another drink.

After she downs her next drink she makes her way to the bathroom when suddenly she feels a tight grip on her wrist pulling her into a room quickly.

A/N:Well there's that. Remember stay positive and dance for money and updates (: -Kaycee