Chapter 20

*months later*

It's the last day of school before summer vacation and all the girls (including some new friends) changed their schedules so they'd all be in the same last class.

Tobin,Hope, Kelley, and one of their newer friends Meghan Klingenberg are all staring at the clock tapping their legs almost in unison.

Kelley is on Hope's lap (ever since Hope and Carli quit making out in every corner they could find, Hope let herself fall wholeheartedly for the freckled girl) while Alex is holding Tobin's hand while she talks to Carli, Ali, Ashlyn (who is too busy staring at her girlfriend to actually hold a conversation), new friends Megan Rapinoe, Heather O'Reilly, Julie Johnston, Morgan Brian, and Sydney Leroux.

Ever since that night Alex met Servando him and her have formed a very close friendship, which bothers Tobin immensely.

The ocean eyed girl feels her phone vibrate in her pocket she assumes its Servando and her assumptions are correct when she unlocks her phone.

Serv: Hey beautiful. How's your last day going?

Alex blushes at the message but quickly types back.

Alex:Don't call me that. I have a girlfriend. My day is good too considering its the last day.

Serv:Whatever you say, beautiful (; I have to go the teacher is giving us some lecture on being responsible.

Alex locks her phone putting it back in her pocket right as the bell rings making all the girls jump up and rush out of the classroom in one big group.

"Finally we are free from hell!" Tobin yells through the crowded hallways making the group laugh.

Eventually they are all out in the parking lot.

"So I have some news for you guys" Tobin says as Kling, J.J., Pinoe, Syd, HAO, and Moe give her knowing looks.

"So do I" Hope says.

"So on the time when we are not with our friends and/or girlfriends we've been practicing soccer with Kling, J.J., Pinoe, Syd, Moe and HAO. We picked up on it really well they said and they think we should try out next year" Tobin explains.

"You're going to try out your senior year?" Ashlyn asks raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah, why not?" Hope shrugs.

"Well we support you no matter what" Ali says motioning to the friends standing around them.

"Thanks guys" Tobin flashes her signature smile that could cure cancer.

"Okay, on a different note. Who's house are we meeting at tonight?" Pinoe asks.

"Tobin's. Her parents aren't home, as usual" Hope answers the short haired girl.

The group splits up into separate vehicles to go home before meeting at their friend's house.

Alex of course stays with Tobin though.

•••••

"Lex I uh have to talk to you about something" Tobin says as they cuddle on the couch watching Friends.

"What's up?" The crystal eyed girl looks at her girlfriend.

"Kling and the other girls think it'd be a good idea for Hope and I to go to a month long training camp that the varsity soccer coach puts on. I kind of already agreed to go though....so did Hope" Tobin says nervously.

"Wait. What?" Alex asks sitting up. "You're going to be gone for a month this summer? Why didn't you tell me? Will I be able to see you?"

"Everything got confirmed today so I didn't really have time to tell you. We might be able to see each other on Sundays, if I'm lucky they'll let me off early on Saturdays and I can drive to come see you" the hazel eyed girl explains.