Chapter 7

Tobin immediately recognizes the emerald orbs that belong to none other than Lauren. She's surprised to say the least.

"What in the hell do you think you were doing out there" The Cuban asks her voice low.

Tobin gulps, noticing how close they are.

"I was dancing" Tobin replies nervously.

"Yeah with Alex. That's not okay" Lauren husks.

"W-why not?" Tobin asks, impure thoughts of what she wants to do flooding her brain.

"Because" Lauren leans in murmuring in her ear.

"You" The green eyed girl rocks her hips into Tobin's causing the taller one to bite her lip suppressing the moan threatening to drop out of her mouth.

"Are" Lauren kisses the outer shell of Tobin's ear making her breath hitch in the back of her throat.

"Mine" Lauren almost growls as her nails dig into Tobin's hips, spinning them around Lauren shoves the taller girl back onto the bed.

Tobin bites her lip hard as Lauren takes her shirt off tossing it onto the ground before crawling onto Tobin. The taller girl's hands instinctively find themselves on the raven haired girls abdominal muscles.

Lauren grabs Tobin's shirt pulling her so she's sitting up before removing the piece of clothing off her tossing it carelessly behind her kissing the girl deeply sliding her tongue against hers.

"Wait Laur-" Tobin tries but is cut off by Lauren's lips crashing into hers in a hot needy kiss and any doubt she had is removed.

"You are mine, Tobin" Lauren husks into the brunette's ear turning her on even more.

The raven haired girl's hand finds its way into Tobin's hair pulling it so the hazel eyed girl's head jerks back, Lauren's lips latching onto her neck.

The taller girl lets the moan she's been holding back fall past her lips.

Lauren smirks knowing the effect she has on the girl beneath her as she leaves wet kisses down her neck.

Once she reaches her collar bone she sucks harshly, making a trail oof hickeys along the bone before flicking her tongue over the marks.

Tobin moans at the feeling of Lauren's lips against her hot skin. Lauren waists no time in stripping the taller girl of her skinny jeans dropping them off the end of the bed.

The emerald eyed girl leaves wet kisses up Tobin's inner thigh, right before she reaches her centre she moves her head to the other thigh, nipping and sucking leaving small marks on the naturally tanned skin.

Tobin groans in frustration. "Lauren stop teasing"

The shorter girl smirks and glides her tongue through Tobin's soaked folds.

The taller girl gasps "Oh my god, fuck Lauren" she moans loudly her hands tangling into the dark locks while Lauren flicks her tongue against Tobin's clit and slides one of her slender fingers deep into the taller girl's practically dripping core.

Tobin is writhing around under Lauren a slew of profanities falling from between her lips as she gets lost in the pleasure building up in her lower region while Lauren sucks on her clit and pumps her finger quickly into her centre.

Lauren slips another finger into her curling them both before dragging them out slowly making Tobin's back arch off the bed.

"Oh God, Lauren" the hazel eyed girl groans out into the dark room.

Lauren thrusts her two fingers back inside the girl beneath her spinning her hand and curling the fingers dragging them back out as she flicks and swirls her tongue around Tobin's clit.

"Lauren" Tobin whines "Fuck I'm so close" she breathes out in a breathy moan.

Lauren smirks replacing her fingers with her tongue sliding the slick muscle inside Tobin making the girl gasp. The smaller girl smirks as she flicks her tongue around against the warm walls of Tobin's core.

"F-fuck Lauren, yes!" Tobin moans out tightening her grip on the dark locks tugging on them hard, her body shaking as her orgasm overtakes her.

Lauren licks back up the wet folds while Tobin's hips grind into her face as she rides out her high.

The emerald eyed girl smirks and kisses back up the taller girl's perfectly toned body.

"Now" Lauren husks into Tobin's ear.

"Remember." She plants a kiss just below her ear.

"You." She begins trailing kisses along the brunette's jawline.

"Are." She nips at her jaw.

"Mine." Lauren says her voice low as she connects their lips in a hard kiss.

Before Tobin can regain her thoughts she is left alone, laying naked on a bed while the party continues downstairs. She slowly gets up her head spinning at the thought of what just happened as she finds her clothes pulling them back on her body.

A/N:Well alrighty. There's that. I know its short I'll make the next one longer. Remember to stay positive and dance for money and updates. (: -Kaycee