Chapter 4

When Tobin wakes up its 10:00 in the morning. She looks down at Lauren who's wrapped up in her arms. Not wanting to wake her up Tobin lays there, she smiles softly to herself as her girlfriend consumes her thoughts.

When Tobin hears a loud bang she looks down to make sure whatever it was didn't wake her girlfriend. Slowly, she gets out of bed and walks out of the room and into the kitchen to see a slightly distraught Camila.

Tobin bites her tongue trying not to laugh at the sight of the short Cuban covered in flower attempting to make pancakes.

"Need some help?" Tobin asks raising an eyebrow.

"Holy shit" Camila jumps at the unexpected company. "Oh uhm yeah I was trying to make uh pancakes for everyone as kind of a thank you for inviting me here"

Tobin chuckles and walks over to see what Camila has done.

"Well from the looks of it you have everything under control you just have to stir the batter a little more then actually cook the pancakes and boom. You're golden" Tobin says leaning back against the counter.

"Oh okay thank you" Camila smiles shyly as she begins stirring the batter.

"No problem. I'm going to go wake the other girls up and change" Tobin smiles back slightly as she turns and makes her way back to the room she's sharing with Lauren.

••••

After all the girls wake up and get ready for the day Camila, Lauren and Alex drive back to the nearest grocery store to get some snacks for the rest of the weekend. Leaving Kelley and Tobin at the lakehouse.

While Camila and Lauren are walking around the store making jokes and laughing. Alex is getting the snacks and drinks.

She watches the two frowning at how friendly Lauren and Camila are acting. She brushes it off as the two just becoming close friends.

When the three get back to the cabin Tobin races out of the house.

"Thank God you guys are back I'm starving" Tobin complains immediately opening a package of Oreos and stuffing some in her mouth.

Alex chuckles "You do know there's food in the house right?"

"Not any good food" Tobin says practically swallowing the Oreos whole.

"You're such a dork" Alex giggles.

Tobin doesn't notice her best friend's teasing because her focus is trained on Camila laughing at something Lauren said while they unload the snacks.

Alex sighs "Tobin relax they're just friends"

Tobin shakes her head snapping out of it "Uhm yeah sorry Lex" she gives her friend a small smile.

"So some guys invited us to a on their boat tonight" Alex says trying to change the subject.

Tobin smiles softly "Sounds fun"

"What sounds fun?" Kelley asks coming up to them.

"A party out on the lake" Tobin explains.

"Hell yeah lets do it. When?" Kelley asks.

"Tonight" Alex answers.

••••

That night the group of friends are all on a boat out on the lake partying.

Camila is dancing when a small fight breaks out next to her. One of the guys pins the other down punching him in the face. The guy on the ground kicks the other guy off of him. He falls back into Camila causing her to fall over the railing of the boat. Lauren is the only one that sees it happen and before she knows it she's over the edge and in the water after the brown eyed beauty.

A/N: So there's that. Again thank you all for reading and remember to stay positive and dance for money and updates. (: - Kaycee