Chapter 9

The sound of Tobin's moans fill the cafeteria as Friday night's events between Lauren and Tobin play across the cafeteria wall.

Some people laugh. Some gasp. Some shout degrading profanities.

Tobin immediately stands up sprinting out of the cafeteria with tears streaming down her face.

Alex jumps up just as fast as Tobin running after the hazel eyed girl.

When Alex moves from the table the rest of the girls spring into action.

Kelley making her way to Lauren in record time. The freckled girl shoves the raven haired girl forcefully with both hands making her trip and fall over a chair.

Hope and Ashlyn quickly shut the video down telling everyone if they hear one word about it again they'll personally kick their asses. The two quickly turn on the guy that played the video for Lauren.

Carli and Ali are trying to hold Hope and Ashlyn back from killing him.

Kelley wraps her hands tightly around Lauren's neck.

"You can't just do something like that to someone you piece of shit" Kelley growls as Lauren gasps for air and grabs at the taller girl's hands.

"Get the hell off her" Camila yells as her and her friend Ally grab Kelley pulling her off and basically throwing her into Carli and Ali who had succeeded in calming the other two down.

"Control your damn friend!" Dinah yells at them once she reaches Lauren helping her up.

"Maybe yours should learn some fucking respect!" Kelley screams.

"Miss O'Hara we have a strict policy against violence and you know that. We are calling your parents to come pick you up, punishment will be decided later" The principal says as Camila and a teacher helps Lauren to the nurse.

"What about exploiting other students?! That's cyber bullying!" Kelley yells as her friends try to drag her away but she's far passed angry.

"Watch your tone with me or I will expel you Miss O'Hara" he says sternly.

"Fine fucking expel me then! You're too pussy to do anything to actually help the students here anyway!" She yells.

"Kelley stop" Hope says getting in front of her so she can only see and focus on her.

••••

"Mission ruin Tobin's life accomplished" Camila smirks at Lauren as she sits in the nurses office with her.

"Hell yeah" Lauren smiles. "Even if that psychopath Kelley did try to kill me it was worth it."

"Does it hurt?" Camila asks referring to the bruises left on Lauren's neck by the freckled girl.

"A little" Lauren shrugs. "Maybe you should kiss it better" she smirks.

Camila giggles leaning forward leaving soft kisses on the bruises that mark the porcelain skin.

"Okay ladies break it up. Lauren your mother is here to take you home" the nurse says walking back into the room.

Camila and Lauren give each other a hug and quick kiss before Lauren leaves.

••••

"Toby its going to be okay I promise" Alex murmurs holding the girl in her arms tightly.

Alex took Tobin back to her house after she found her when she ran out of the cafeteria. The two are currently in Alex's bed wrapped up in blankets and each other while Tobin cries into the other girl's chest.

"That's easy for you to say the whole school didn't see you having sex with someone" Tobin says her voice strained while tears still run down her face.

Alex sighs running her fingers through Tobin's long light brown hair.

"You know this may seem like the end of the world...but its not. I promise." She kisses the top of the hazel eyed girl's head.

"I doubt anyone will care within a couple weeks they'll have found new drama to feed on, and in a year we will all be graduating and moving away to go to college and start our lives" Alex speaks softly as she continues running her fingers through Tobin's hair.

"The best thing you can do. Is show up at school tomorrow confident and don't give any haters the time of day. You'll have me and the rest of your girls by your side the whole time." Alex finishes as Tobin sniffles and turns to face Alex. The darker haired girl smiles gently as she wipes away the tears on Tobin's face with her thumbs.

"Thank you" Tobin smiles softly at the dark haired girl.

"For what?" The slightly taller of the two asks slightly confused.

"For being here for me and for just being an amazing person." Tobin says.

"I'm always here for you Toby" Alex smiles leaning in and pressing her lips softly to Tobin's forehead before planting a soft chaste kiss to her lips.

A/N:Wow last couple chapters have been so short I'm so sorry guys I swear I'll try making them longer. Remember stay positive and dance for money and updates (: -Kaycee