Chapter 17

The sight Tobin sees makes her blood boil and before Kelley can stop her she tackles Austin off of Alex.

"You son of a bitch" Tobin growls as her fist connects with the boy's face over and over.

By now Hope and Carli have showed up.

Carli and Kelley begin trying to get a response from a very out of it Alex.

"Tobin stop" Hope says trying to pull her friend off of Austin.

Tobin is so angry she doesn't even realize who's pulling at her, her elbow connecting with Hope's ribs.

She continues to punch Austin's face in.

"You sick, twisted fucking asshole" Tobin says her voice raised.

Hope wraps her arms around Tobin's waist.

"Tobin that's enough. Worry about Alex now" the taller girl says into her ear making her calm down significantly just at the mention of the crystal eyed girl.

Tobin pulls away from Hope getting to Alex quickly noticing that her dress is ripped.

"Here" Tobin says taking off her leather jacket and wrapping it around the dark haired girl.

"Tobin?" Alex asks quietly.

"Yeah its me Lex" the hazel eyed girl says.

"Don't leave" The ocean eyed girl almost whispers.

"I'm not going anywhere Lex" Tobin says scooping the girl into her arms.

"Want us to come over?" Kelley asks.

"Uh yeah sure. My parents are out of town and it'd be nice to have some company" Tobin nods as the group makes their way outside.

•••••

"Lift your arms above your head" Tobin says gently after she helps Alex out of her torn dress.

The dark haired girl nods lifting her arms.

"I'm sorry Toby" the ocean eyed girl murmurs.

"Shhhh its okay. I'm just glad that you are okay" Tobin says as she slips one of her bigger t-shirts over the other girl's head.

"I know you didn't do anything...I overreacted instead of talking it out with you I'm so sorry" Alex says as she bites her lip.

"Alex Morgan. Listen to me. It is okay I promise" Tobin says gently before planting a gentle kiss on the dark haired girl's head.

"So are we Talex again?" Alex asks referring to the ship name Kelley came up with one day.

Tobin chuckles lightly "Yes we are Talex again"

•••••

"So you two are back to being Mrs. And Mrs. Heath?" Kelley asks.

Hope, Carli, Kelley, and Tobin are all sitting in Tobin's living room while Alex is asleep in Tobin's bed.

"They better be I can't have my favorite couple not be together" Carli says smiling.

"Hey! What about us?" Hope asks wrapping her arm around Kelley.

"I'm sorry guys but Talex takes the lead for cutest couple" Carli shrugs.

"Tobin!?" The group here's Alex scream from Tobin's room.

The brunette quickly jumps up sprinting to her room taking the stairs two at a time.

When she opens her door she sees Alex shaking and crying.

"Hey shhhh Lex everything is okay. You're safe. I'm here" Tobin says as she gets in bed next to the crystal eyed girl pulling her into her arms.

Alex calms down still shaking lightly as Tobin kisses her hair.

"I'm here. I've got you" She murmurs to her girlfriend rocking her back and forth slightly.

"Did he uh you know" Alex mumbles quietly not quiet remembering exactly what happened.

"No he didn't get the chance. I showed up before he could actually do anything." The hazel eyed girl reassures her girlfriend.

Alex just nods "Will you stay with me? At least until I'm asleep?" She asks hesitantly.

"Yeah of course, anything for you beautiful" Tobin says as the two get under the blankets, their bodies molding together.

•••••

"Should we wake them up?" Hope asks.

Its ten o'clock in the morning. The three friends passed out in Tobin's living room and are currently all in Tobin's room watching the couple sleep. (As creepy as that sounds)

"No!" Kelley whisper-yells "They are too cute. Let's just leave them."

"We are supposed to meet up with Ash and Ali to go to the beach in two hours though and I know Tobin will need something to eat" Hope says.

"She has a point, Kell" Carli says.

"Ugh fine" Kelley groans slightly before walking over to wake the couple up.

Before she reaches them Hope yells "Yo Heath! Get your lazy ass outta bed!"

Carli smirks "Yeah! You too Morgan! We got places to go and people to see!" She yells.

Tobin and Alex groan simultaneously at being woken up.

"What time is it?" Tobin asks groggily.

"It's ten A.M. lazy ass. Come on we have to meet Ashlyn and Ali in two hours" Hope says.

The couple sits up, stretching and rubbing their eyes almost in unison.

"Okay we will leave you two to get ready but can you please hurry so we can get something to eat?" Carli says dragging the other two out of the room.

"And remember Tobin. I have ears like a hawk so I will be able to hear if you two do anything" Carli teases before shutting the bedroom door and walking downstairs with her friends.

"Have you guys realized how many lesbians go to our school?" Hope says out of the blue.

"What do you mean?" Carli asks furrowing her eyebrows.

"Well. There's Kelley,Tobin,Alex,Ashlyn,Ali,that senior Abby Wambach, the two girls in our gym class Meghan and Megan, Lauren, her girlfriend Camila, and me. That's just naming the ones I know too" Hope says.

"Oh my gosh you're right. There are a lot of lesbians" Kelley agrees with her girlfriend.

"What about lesbians?" Tobin asks as her and Alex walk downstairs together.

"We were talking about the abundance of them that attend our school" Carli explains.

"Oh well we should probably get going so we can eat" Tobin says.

The group walks out the door together.

A/N:Have faith in me lol I couldn't keep Talex apart for very long. Anyway let me know what you guys think and remember to dance for money and updates. (: -Kaycee

PS. Should I start adding pics to my chapters??? Lol idk let me know